Unwrap the Magic of the Festive Season at Four Seasons Hotel Doha
Following extensive renovations of the guest rooms, suites, floors, lobby and dining outlets courtesy of award winning and world-renowned interior designer Pierre-Yves Rochon, the Hotel has been reshaped into an unmatched luxury destination at the heart of Qatar’s capital city, evoking a feeling of timelessness while also creating an atmosphere in the rooms that is welcoming, uplifting, peaceful and comfortable, perfect to celebrate the festive season with family and loved ones.
Turkey to Go
Families can enjoy a traditional feast expertly prepared by the Hotel’s culinary team with “Turkey to Go."
- Priced at QAR 150 per kilogram, the turkey comes with wholesome trimmings featuring gravy, homemade cranberry sauce and pumpkin or pecan pie
Festive Afternoon Tea
For afternoon tea lovers, Seasons Tea Lounge offers a lavish Festive Afternoon Tea with a variety of succulent pastries, tea sandwiches and homemade cranberry scones served with delightful blends of the finest teas.
Christmas Eve at Elements
Four Seasons Hotel Doha offers an endless flow of inspired dishes, rolling trolleys and bars for Christmas Eve at Elements to welcome the festive season and share its joy with family and friends.
- QAR 350 per person - regular package
- QAR 540 per person - special package
Festive Brunch at Nobu
Nobu is showcasing again an exquisite holiday brunch this festive season. Starting off with Christmas-themed welcome drinks upon arrivaland then presenting an upgraded premium of Nobu’s favourites selection such as caviar and lobster, an array of sumptuous sushi and sashimi, wagyu beef and irresistible Christmas desserts.
- QAR 510 per person - non-alcohol package
- QAR 750 per person - alcohol package
Elements Christmas Brunch
Elements invites families amd friends for a feast this season on Christmas Day to taste extensive modern Asian dishes, traditional Christmas favourites and Elements signature dishes including tableside trolleys and a la carte innovations.
- QAR 530 inclusive of non-alcoholic beverages
- QAR 690 inclusive of non-alcoholic beverages, free-flow of red, white, rosé, sparkling wine and selected beers
Yuletide Lunch Feast
With the cool breeze and magnificent view of the Gulf Sea, Pool Grill restaurant is certainly a scenic spot for a festive feast. Introducing a warming four-course menu that is a real treat with starters including duck terrine and goie gras terrine. Mains include New Zealand lamb shanks and turkey galantine. And finally for dessert, panettone parfait and cranberry chocolate tart are surely to die for.
- QAR 295 per person - 4 course set menu inclusive of non-alcoholic beverages
- QAR 455 per person - 4 course set menu inclusive of non-alcoholic beverages, free-flow of red, white, rosé, sparkling wine and selected beers
Elements New Year’s Eve 2021 Dinner Party
The most wonderful time of the year is even more wonderful at the Elements New Year’s Eve dinner party featuring a fabulous selection of gourmet dishes and drinks with a spectacular view of the Arabian Gulf.
- QAR 600 inclusive of non-alcoholic beverages
- QAR 800 inclusive of non-alcoholic beverages, free-flow of red, white, rosé, sparkling wine and selected beers
- QAR 300 for kids ages 5-12 years old
Nobu New Year’s Special
Nobu Doha invites guests to celebrate the New Year with elegance and an extravagant 7-course Chef Tasting menu with stunning view from Nobu Doha’s rooftop terrace.
- QAR 700 per person set menu
- QAR 775 per person set menu with a glass of bubbly
Festive Season Treatment at Spa
Guests are welcome to take a moment to rejuvenate and unwind during the festive frenzy and indulge in the special holiday package at The Spa, where the team has curated a treatment that not only will help guests feel refreshed but also sparkling and event-ready.
For guests who plan to stay over the weekends and Christmas period, Four Seasons Hotel Doha is currently offering a 20 percent value on rates, inclusive of access to Kids for All Seasons and Spa and Wellness Center facilities.