Arrive in Autumn with Special Seasonal Treatments at The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire
With the arrival of autumn, The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire has collaborated with the experts at Natura Bissé to launch two new treatments designed to address seasonal skin needs and establish a refreshed overall wellness routine.
- Natura Bissé Diamond Well Living Body Treatment - Ideal for those looking for a fresh skin start this season, the Natura Bissé Diamond Well-Living Body Treatment offers an indulgent body massage and scrub for guests to re-emerge with amazingly soft, nourished skin. Using the exfoliating magic of Dead Sea salt crystals and rice powder, the rejuvenating therapy eliminates dead cells and impurities, leaving guests radiating with a luminous even skin tone. A touch of autumn is infused into the treatment with the scent of ginger and citrus fruits.
- Natura Bissé Diamond Cocoon Facial - After a summer of excessive sun and use of digital devices, this unique facial refreshes guests with water lily extract, fermented water, ACTi biome complex and organic aloe vera. Incorporating a prebiotic deep cleansing ritual, an intense purifying treatment to detoxify your skin, as well as a cutting-edge oxygenating facial massage, white jade massage tools are introduced, to encourage microcirculation and drainage. Using these unique techniques, the skin texture is smoothed and the facial contours are defined, boosting the lymphatic system’s natural detoxification process, making skin look brighter and tighter, and glowing with new life.
The team at Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire is proud to provide an ideal environment conducive to overall health and wellness experiences, which extends to mind and body treatments and classes that are not only enjoyed during a Four Seasons visit, but stay with guests for a lifetime.
- Deep Mind Massage - Working with trained hypnotherapist Mark Williams, Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire will offer a unique new Deep Mind Massage therapy. With Mark guests will reach new goals and improve their mental well-being, whether they want to lose weight, reduce stress, combat sleep disorders, break a bad habit or overcome a phobia – Deep Mind Massage could be the answer to achieve this and much more. During the one-hour session, Mark will personalise the process to fit the guest’s needs and individual requirements. After the session, guests will then be able to continue the therapy with a complimentary hypnosis recording to listen to at home to reinforce what was achieved in the session.
- Spiritual Yoga - Guided by the property’s in-house yoga instructor, guests can reconnect with themselves and enjoy a spiritual yoga session in the Hotel's picturesque walled garden. Here, based on the traditional yoga techniques and principles, guests will learn a series of exercises, improving their posture with a focus on core body strength, alignment and mindful movement.
- Well Feeling Menus -The property’s Executive Chef Paolo Belloni is helping guests to get excited about nutritional eating and rethink their definition of healthy food with his new menu offerings. At the Hotel restaurant Wild Carrot, hungry guests are spoiled for healthy choices such as the delicious signature salad and wild seabass.
To book a spa experience today contact 01252 853 000.
Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire, England