Britain's Most Atmospheric Sculpture Display Exhibits at Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire
Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire and The Sculpture Park present a unique atmospheric sculpture partnership, celebrating the best of the English countryside. The special exhibition is now on display across the Hampshire estate, in a series of carefully selected locations for guests and visitors to enjoy.
The Sculpture Park, located in Farnham, Surrey, is considered Britain's most eclectic sculpture selling exhibition and a unique tourist venue that has been delighting visitors for seventeen years. With more than 300 prominent and emerging artists showcasing more than 650 modern and contemporary sculptures, the Park’s works are primarily situated outdoors over a woodland trail, with collectors traveling from across the globe to view and purchase their stunning collection.
By embracing the natural contours and bucolic landscape of Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire, The Sculpture Park has found a perfect haven to display its special selection of sculptures. The picturesque wildlife pieces placed across the grounds compliment the rich nature throughout and surrounding the property, offering guests an unparalleled look into the wide-ranging creativity of the Park’s artists, making it essential viewing for all art and nature lovers alike.
Sculptors featured include:
- Tanya Russell MRBS, whose love of animals has resulted in the creation of many life-like and vibrant animal sculptures, many of which have been sculpted to raise money for animal welfare charities.
- Lucy Kinsella, local Hampshire animalier and graduate of Loughborough University BA (Hons) Fine Art Sculpture.
- Lewie (Sarah Lewington) has been an artist all of her working career, from a 3D computer artist to animating all sorts of characters from dinosaurs to well-known children’s TV favourites. She began sculpting in 2013 and has been focusing on nature and animals ever since.
- John Cox, a British post-War and contemporary sculptor whose works include The Stag.
- Belgian sculptor Guido Deleu, who has created the much-loved Visitor sculpture.
Each of the sculptures are available for guests to purchase from The Sculpture Park and further details on the individual artworks can be found by simply scanning their accompanying QR code.
Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire, England