Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire, England
- Dogmersfield Park, Chalky Lane, Dogmersfield, Hampshire RG27 8TD, England
Four Seasons Tenure
- Since 1997
- First Four Seasons Assignment: Four Seasons Hotel Milano
- Four Seasons Hotel Beijing; Four Seasons Hotel London at Canary Wharf (formerly a Four Seasons hotel); Four Seasons Hotel Sydney; La Perla Restaurant, Sydney; Hotel Cosmo, Vimercate; Four Seasons Hotel Milano
- Istituto Alberghiero Professionale "Achille Grandi"
- Italian, Spanish, English
Growing up in Italy, Paolo Belloni gained a passion for food from a young age, working part time in bars and restaurants throughout his school years. Leaving school, Paolo joined the Istituto Alberghiero Professionale "Achille Grandi" where he was introduced to the world of Four Seasons with an internship at Four Seasons Hotel Milano, which led to Paolo becoming a Commis Chef. After gaining experience at a range of top restaurants, in 2010 Paolo returned to Four Seasons with a position in Sydney. Since then, Paolo has travelled the world, working with top chefs including Sergio Mei, Sebastiano Spriveri and Vito Mollica. When making his dishes, Paolo believes that the dishes should be kept simple.
“I love the creativity that comes with cooking and when making my dishes I try to show the connection with nature and produce. I don’t like to over complicate my meals as I want the ingredients to showcase themselves.”
As well as cooking, Paolo has a strong love of music and has worked as a DJ since his twenties. As a DJ, Paolo sees many similarities between creating music and creating dishes, comparing selecting the best tracks to selecting the very best ingredients.