Taste of Artistry - Secret Garden: A Gastronomic and Sensory Collaboration at Four Seasons Hotel Hangzhou at West Lake
Four Seasons Hangzhou at West Lake will create a gastronomic and sensory journey collaborating with talented Chinese Executive Chef Wang Yong of Jin Sha; world-nowned Korean Chef Akira Back, owner of famed Yellowtail Japanese Restaurant & Lounge in Las Vegas and whose restaurant DOSA in Seoul has been awarded one Michelin star; and one of the World’s Top 50 Best Bar owners and consultants, Javier de las Muelas of Dry Martini from Barcelona.
Saturday, November 3, 2018, 1:00-9:00 pm
Embark on a very special journey with Four Seasons Hotel Hangzhou at West Lake that leads guests through several specially-created secret gardens utilising the uniqueness and natural splendour of this Southeastern Chinese-inspired Hotel, and West Lake.
- 1:00-2:00 pm - Floating Garden - scenic boat trip from West Lake to the Hotel's private dock
- 2:15-3:00 pm - Heritage Garden - Kungu Opera performance on the overflow infinity pond with view of the West Lake lagoon
- 3:15-4:30 pm - Enchanted Garden - romantic afternoon tea in the stunning garden
- 4:45-5:45 pm - Night Garden - an evening with bar guru Javier de las Muelas tasting his best creations
- 6:00-9:00 pm - Mr GQ's Garden - created by Chef Wang Yong of Jin Sha, GQ Magazine Chef of the Year 2017
- Five Gardens: CNY 3,388 per person
- Night Garden & Mr GQ's Garden: CNY 2,188 per person
- Floating Garden, Heritage Garden & Enchanted Garden: CNY 1,288 per person
Cocktail Pairing Dinner
Saturday, November 10, 2018, 6:00-9:00 pm
Savour a cocktail pairing dinner menu at WL Bistro, crafted by Western Executive Chef Stanley Xu of Four Seasons Hotel Hangzhou at West Lake and Javier de las Muelas of Dry Martini, who owns one of the World’s Best 50 Bars – Gimlet in Barcelona.
- CNY 1,251 per person
Autumn Garden Afternoon Tea
November 4-21, 2018, 2:00-5:00 pm
A refreshing and creative Autumn Garden Afternoon Tea, during the best time of the year, presenting an array of autumn-inspired desserts such as mini orange osmanthus cake, trio of chocolate, osmanthus and lemon madeleines.
- Monday to Friday Garden Afternoon Tea Set: CNY 547 per set
- Saturday to Sunday Garden Afternoon Tea Buffet: CNY 377 per person
Sunday Garden Brunch
Every Sunday in November 2018, 12:00 noon - 3:00 pm
A different experience with a focus on relaxation and spending quality time with family and friends. Come and enjoy the very best Boston lobster, wagyu beef and caviar with a beautiful calming garden view at WL Bistro
- CNY 676 per person
Chef Akira Back at WL Bistro
Friday, November 16, 2018, 6:00-9:00 pm
One Michelin star Chef Akira Back visits and exhibits exclusively at Four Seasons Hotel Hangzhou at West Lake. A delicious 6-course set menu with wine pairing from the Hotel's chief sommelier will make for a memorable gastronomic experience at WL Bistro.
- CNY 1,941 per person
Early Bird Package for the Events November 10 and 16
- CNY 2,746 per person (original price at CNY 3,180 per person)
The package is valid until October 31, 2018.
*All prices include service charge and applicable taxes. For reservations, call 86(571)8113-5188.
Four Seasons Hotel Hangzhou at West Lake