Four Seasons Hotel Hangzhou at West Lake Launches Rise and Shine Package
Four Seasons Hotel Hangzhou at West Lake has officially launched a Rise and Shine Package for 2020 with the aim of helping travellers to restore their wellbeing by surrounding themselves in the wonders of nature. This year-round program comes with a choice of several great benefits making it a perfect staycation or sojourn from the city.
A Picnic in the Garden
Get a perfect start to the day with a traditional picnic breakfast. Embrace the outdoors and feel the power of the picnic while listening to the soft sounds of nature and enjoying signature sandwiches, freshly baked bread and squeezed juices with family or friends.
Choose the perfect picnic spot amid the Hotel’s beautiful landscaped gardens and enjoy the spectacular scenery of West Lake without even leaving Four Seasons.
- Weekday: From CNY 3,950*
- Weekend: From CNY 4,250*
Choose one of the following:
- Picnic breakfast, Afternoon Tea or Sunday Brunch for two
- Complimentary Biologique Recherche skin analysis for two
Details and booking information:
- Offer valid until December 31, 2020
- Picnic breakfast can also be taken in West Lake Bistro or in-room dining
- Sunday Brunch is available from April 12 through and May 2020
- All prices are in CNY and subject to 16.6 percent service charge (applicable taxes included)
- For enquiries and reservations, call 86(571)8829-8888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Integrating wellness into meetings is becoming more significant for organisers and attendees. In response to this, Four Seasons Hotel Hangzhou at West Lake has incorporated several healthy menus and activities into its meeting offering.
“Our aim is to help boost the health consciousness of events as more clients are focused on the importance of the overall wellness of their employees. Our wonderful lawns may also be used for outdoor team activities before and after the meeting,” says Wendy Mitchinson, Director of Marketing.
“We have designed a fresh organic coffee break and cocktail menu, as well as a customised healthy menu from Jin Sha and West Lake Bistro with a nutritious balance of healthy fats, proteins,” says Winne Chu, Director of Food and Beverage.
The Hotel’s Fitness Centre team will be on hand for those delegates who would welcome some complimentary stretching. For organisers with a specific interest in well-being programs, Four Seasons Hotel Hangzhou at West Lake offers a variety of activities led by experts in yoga, meditation and Tai Chi (a supplementary charge is required) .
- For enquiries call 86(571)8829-8888 for catering sales.
Four Seasons Hotel Hangzhou at West Lake