Moments of Interbeing: Four Seasons Resort The Nam Hai, Hoi An Launches “Presence Prompts” in All Villas
Fully focused on the mindful moment, Four Seasons Resort The Nam Hai, Hoi An has rolled out an “Interbeing” offering in all accommodations inviting guests to explore “the great interconnectedness” from the sanctuary of their room. The specially curated in-villa collection includes awareness-expanding scents, a personal singing bowl, meditations and more in tribute to the teachings of Thich Nhat Hanh, the inspiration behind the Resort’s Heart of The Earth Spa.
“It’s our heartfelt intention to offer all our visitors moment-to-moment opportunities to connect to the power of the present,” shares Resort Manager Bryan Ruch. “We adopt a mindful approach to health and wellbeing in its many guises: from award-winning spa to choosing the perfect pillow; Cooking Academy sessions to hands-on healthy cuisine. Interbeing invites guests to continue this inner journey in the privacy of their room for a mini reflective retreat in its own right.”
Coined by Vietnamese Zen Master Thich Nhat Hanh, interbeing describes the interrelatedness of all things in the cosmos: the idea that nothing exists independently and that everything is part of a greater whole. He encourages humanity to see the presence of a cloud in a piece of paper for “without a cloud, there will be no rain; without rain, the trees cannot grow; and without trees, we cannot make paper. The cloud is essential for the paper to exist.”
Available from August 15, 2019, Interbeing at The Nam Hai includes:
- The Heart of the Earth Spa Essential Oils: Three earth-attuned scents, colours and fragrances that echo the Spa’s wellbeing virtues. Guests can place a few drops in the candle burner, taking a mindful moment to observe the effects on mood and mind. The choices include blue for stability, a grounding scent of the earth; yellow for creativity, a joyful scent of energy; and pink for non-judgement, a harmonising scent of calm.
- Sound Therapy: A personal “bell of mindfulness.” Each room features a small metal bowl, similar to those used by Vietnamese monks to help restore inner peace and gently bring body and mind back to the here and now. For the ultimate sound therapy experience, guests can book the signature Earth Song Ritual at The Heart of The Earth Spa, featuring eight quartz-crystal alchemy bowls tuned to 432 Hz. – the same life-giving frequency as nature.
- Interbeing Meditation: A soothing selection of meditation tracks are available in every villa to support the personal journey towards the stillness that lies within.
- Pillow Menu for Improved Sleep: Eight options for the perfect rest, and release of thoughts. From the slumber core to the double zone, the choice of pillow can make a huge difference to the quality of sleep.
- Bathing Rituals: A chance to linger over a mindful moment with a sensory soak. The Resort’s Bath Butler can prepare an in-room ritual, with a choice of Deep Relax, Revive, Equilibrium or The Heart of the Earth Couple’s Love Bath. Also available in the Spa’s floating villas.
- Healthy Menus and Mindful Eating: Practise presence during every mouthful and meal, while discovering the mind, body and spirit benefits of one of the healthiest cuisines in the world. From in-villa breakfasts and solo snacks to awe-inspiring restaurant scenes and Cooking Academy classes, The Nam Hai adopts an all-encompassing approach to healthy eating.
Four Seasons Resort The Nam Hai, Hoi An, Vietnam