Ten Reasons Why Families Call The Nam Hai Home
Staying at Four Seasons Resort The Nam Hai as a family is not just about taking a holiday but about taking time to slow down, reconnect and savour precious moments together, whether you’re cycling through paddy fields, harvesting fresh ingredients for a cooking class or having an Ice Cream Cart pay a visit to your own private pool… Here are just a few reasons why families return to The Nam Hai year after year…
1. The Resort’s stand-alone Chuon Chuon Kids Club for children is a mini resort-within-a-resort complete with its own wading pool, loungers, garden games, bright furniture, beanbags for chilling, indoor toys and daily-changing activities from fruit carving to spontaneous sports.
2. On arrival, children are welcomed to the Resort by a special Nam Hai soft toy and Kids’ Club T-shirt while teenagers receive on-trend sunglasses. A Kids’ Passport given at check-in adds to the fun.
3. With a warm sense of playfulness, the Resort’s Housekeepers play hide and seek in the rooms with cuddly toys each night at turndown. A little note left for the children gives them clues as to where Ti Teddy, Da Dragon and Bo Buffalo are hiding that evening…
4. Connections await at every turn, from discovering new flora and fauna with the landscaping team to feeding the fish at The Heart of The Earth Spa or trying the art of basket boating with the Water Sports team. A volleyball net in the central beach area keeps the bounciest of beans entertained, while table tennis, pool and foosball, plus floodlit basketball and badminton courts unite sport lovers. Lawn games include frisbees, bean bag toss, badminton rackets and bocce.
5. Colourful, culturally rich and family-friendly excursions range from a mesmerising boat trip down Hoi An’s lantern-lit river to buffalo cart riding, paddy field bike rides, Vespa food tours and the incredible temple ruins of nearby My Son. The Resort’s knowledgeable concierges love to help families design the perfect itinerary based on ages and interests.
6. The Heart of the Earth Spa’s Family Ritual, ‘bathes’ up to 4 family members in healing treatments, from the pure vibrational sound of crystal singing bowls to restorative massage.
7. The Nam Hai Cooking Academy runs private classes for families as well as daily complimentary junior experiences during which little chefs can learn new skills from rolling rice paper to baking cookies under the tutelage of some of the country’s best chefs.
8. A trio of cascading infinity pools lead down to Vietnam’s best beach, where sandcastle-building and sea-swimming await. Water-filled wonders are elevated further still for Pool Villa guests, who can choose from a range of personalised experiences including private DJ pool parties, Ice Cream Cart visits and a flotilla of giant inflatables among many other offers.
9. Thoughtful family-centred touches help parents ease into relaxation mode from the start, including free meals for kids under 4 years (dining with parents); summertime theme night menus designed for kids; multi-lingual babysitters for stress-free romantic dinners; in-villa child-sized conical hats, slippers and robes plus additional kids’ amenities on request.
10. Mindful Resort-based activities offer everyone the chance to slow down and make memories to treasure, from floating wishing candles each night on the Spa lagoon to picking coconuts from the 4,500 palm trees. Rituals and ceremonies that honour the traditions of an ancient culture allow families to ease into a different, more connected way of being together.
Four Seasons Resort The Nam Hai, Hoi An, Vietnam