Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong Unveils Mooncake Collection for Mid-Autumn Festival
This Mid-Autumn Festival, indulge in an enticing selection of coveted mooncakes from Michelin three-star Chinese restaurant Lung King Heen and
New Offerings from Lung King Heen
Truffles and eggs are a match made in heaven according to many gourmands. Though this prized combination often graces the tables of western fine dining restaurants, for this Mid-Autumn Festival, Chinese Executive Chef Chan Yan Tak decided to adapt this classic pairing as the filling for his new mooncake creation. The Chef’s team cut up black truffle in chunky bits, mixed with white lotus seed paste and white truffle oil. They then wrap the truffle and lotus seed paste around a salted egg yolk and envelope the filling with a buttery filo pastry. The lotus seed paste to black truffle ratio is very high and the earthy aromas lend a unique flavour to the traditional white lotus seed mooncake. This luxurious delicacy will capture the hearts of many.
Purchase the Assorted Mini Mooncake box and enjoy both novel and classic flavours. The gift box includes six mooncakes and three flavours: White Lotus Seed with Preserved Egg and Pickled Ginger, Five Nuts and Glazed Ham, and the new Lotus Seed Paste with Salted Egg Yolk and Black Truffle. It is the perfect treat for those who want it all.
Not to be missed is the Cream Custard with Toasted Pine Nuts mooncake, a sought-after delicacy created by Chef Tak since the Hotel opened.
All Lung King Heen mooncakes are handmade by the restaurant chefs and contain no preservatives.
Lung King Heen Mooncakes Selection (mini sized, six pieces)
- Lung King Heen Lotus Seed Paste with Salted Egg Yolk and Black Truffle - HKD 520
- Lung King Heen Cream Custard with Toasted Pine Nuts - HKD 498
- Lung King Heen Preserved Eggs and Pickled Ginger - HKD 498
- Lung King Heen Five Nuts and Glazed Ham - HKD 498
- Lung King Heen Assorted Mini Mooncakes (includes Pickled Ginger/Five Nuts/Black Truffle) - HKD 520
For those who prefer a more traditional flavour,
This year, early bird and bulk purchase benefits are available, making
Four SeasonsWhite Lotus Seed Paste with Double Salted Egg Yolk - four pieces, HKD 468
Bulk Purchase Benefits
- 20–49 boxes - 10 percent savings
- 50- 99 boxes - 15 percent savings
- 100 boxes or above - 20 percent savings
Early Bird Offer
- July 3 to August 31, 2017 - 10 percent savings
This offer will only be applicable to purchases of 10 boxes and above.
For bulk purchase, early bird discount will be applied after the bulk discount. Both discounts are not available for Lung King Heen mooncakes.
Mooncakes are best enjoyed with a cup of Chinese tea to aid digestion. Lung King Heen Chinese teas are available for purchase at the Hotel Boutique located on the ground floor.
As families gather for this celebratory occasion, sending festive hampers is a way to express gratitude and love.
- Lung King Heen Gourmet Hamper- HKD 2,988
- Lung King Heen Deluxe Hamper - HKD 3,988
- Lung King Heen Ultimate Hamper - HKD 13,988
Mooncakes and hampers are now available to order, while supplies last.
Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong