Spring into Easter with Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong offers guests exciting ways to celebrate this Easter with the themed Easter Afternoon Tea, eShop specials, live cooking stations at The Lounge, and a Kids Fun Staycation to hype up the long holiday weekend. In addition, enjoy a Spa spring break with the Double Serenity treatment, harnessing the power of jade.
Easter Afternoon Tea at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong is all about abundance. The three-tier set is generously filled with joyful Easter references, including egg-shaped sugar cookies in pastel colours, moist carrot cake in the form of a carrot with cream cheese filling, and a passionfruit and mango sphere on coconut cake that resembles a sunny-side up egg. Adult guests and children can also enjoy waffles with berries, hot cross bun, lemon-verbena ice cream sandwich, and chocolate espuma with orange compote at the live cooking station.
The Easter Afternoon Tea with live cooking station is available from April 2 to 6, 2021 at the price of HKD 488 per person, with two sittings from 2:00 to 4:00 pm and 4:15 to 6:15 pm.
For reservations, call 3196 8882 or email email@example.com.
Putting All Eggs in the Basket
Executive Pastry Chef Ringo Chan invites guests to discover a world of Easter surprises all available on eShop. Jump on the social explosion bandwagon - purchase the “Crack Me” Easter smash egg and capture the #FSmoments on Instagram and make the holidays count. The cake is priced at HKD 820 for large size and HKD 280 for small size.
Other sweet treats include:
- Easter-themed Afternoon Tea Takeaway Set - HKD 658
- Chocolate Strawberry Easter Egg - HKD 520
- Chocolate Carrot Easter Egg - HKD 560
- Easter Carrot Farm Cake - HKD 680 for one pound
- Popcorn Sheep Cake - HKD 2,040 for three pounds
- Hot Crossed Bun - HKD 35 each
- Rabbit Carrot Bread - HKD 35 each
- Giant Easter Cookies - HKD 480 per piece
For the perfect Easter weekend at home, order a frills-free roast dinner from eShop and make it an impressive celebration with family and friends.
- Rosemary, Honey and Mustard crusted Leg of Lamb, with Mint Gremolata, Radish and Fennel Panzanella - HKD 1,680
- Roasted Pork stuffed with Spinach and Pine Nuts, Chunky Apple and Safe Sauce, Honey Roasted Carrot - HKD 1,880
- Bourbon Orange Glazed Ham, Roasted Cauliflower with Lemon - HKD 1780
Flavours of Malaysia
Starting Easter until end of June 2021, the live cooking station at The Lounge will feature a Malaysian affair on weekdays. With a weekly rotation menu, diners will enjoy distinctive specialities from the country of spices including the mouth-watering nasi kandar and nasi lemak, beef rendang accompanied with teh tarik, Malaysian "pulled" tea.
The Malaysian Lunch set is priced at HKD 480 per person. For reservations, call 3196 8882 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Moment of Serenity
Easter marks rebirth in many ways, and couples and friends will truly enjoy the Double Serenity experience at the Spa that focuses on connection and grounding. The treatment begins with a mood-setting bubble bath and a glass of Champagne. Choose from the Spa’s selection of scrubs for the full-body polish, then slip into complete serenity with the healing powers of jade.
This three-hour Double Serenity treatment is priced at HKD 6,490 from Mondays to Thursdays and HKD 7,370 for Fridays to Sundays and Public Holidays. Price is subject to 10 percent service charge. For reservations, call 3196 8900 or email email@example.com.
Kids Fun Staycation
Explore a wonderful kids-friendly stay with Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong where children can immerse in a world of exploration and fun in the Hotel. Enjoy playtime in bubble baths, be pampered with decadent treats by the culinary team, and play in the in-room tent while imagination takes children on a fun Easter adventure.
In the evenings, look out for the Hotel’s ice-cream man, who will visit guest room floors with a bespoke ice-cream trolley, offering guests the experience to build their own ice-cream sundae with multiple topping options to be enjoyed in the room - a real treat for children and adults.
From now until September 30, 2021, book Kids Fun Staycation and enjoy the following inclusions:
- Daily breakfast for two adults and two children aged 12 and below at the Hotel dining venues
- A garden-themed afternoon tea for two adults and two children featuring butterfly cupcakes, funny face macarons, and colourful marshmallow candy twists
- Glamping adventure tent set-up
- In-room amenities for kids: BBQ grill, starry flashlight, colouring books, crayons and colour pencils, bubble bath set
- Complimentary Build-Your-Own Ice-Cream Sundae experience during turndown
- Complimentary popcorn
- 20 percent savings at The Lounge, Pool Terrace or In-Room Dining during the stay
- Complimentary overnight parking for one vehicle during the stay
- One complimentary rollaway bed per stay
- An array of complimentary in-room virtual activities such as Paint Your Easter Egg, Easter Origami Art, Egg Hunt in the room, Bingo Time, and more
- Scavenger Hunt activity and complimentary gift upon completing the hunt
- Selection of board games such as Scrabble, UNO Flip, Monopoly and Stick Stack are available at Concierge
- For stays in Suites: one-way transfer between the guest’s home in Hong Kong Island or Kowloon and the Hotel (surcharge applies outside Hong Kong Island and Kowloon)
- For stays in Suites: complimentary Kids Bvlgari bath amenities
Package rate is from HKD 2,790 for the Deluxe Peak View Room, and from HKD 9,720 for the Harbour View Suite. Prices are subject to 10 percent service charge.
For reservations, call 3196 8333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong