Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong Celebrates 2021 Mid-Autumn Festival with the Return of Five Nuts Mooncakes and Other Original Flavours
Available on the Hotel’s eShop
Celebrate the annual Mid-Autumn Festival tradition with Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong mooncakes and hampers.
This year, three Michelin starred Lung King Heen brings back the coveted Five Nuts and Majestic Ham Mooncake with a twist, along with three other flavours. These handcrafted delicacies are sure to spread joy to family and friends.
Purchase the Four Seasons White Lotus Seed Paste Mooncake on eShop to enjoy bulk order savings and early bird offers.
Five Nuts and Majestic Ham Mooncake with Osmanthus
Chef Chan Yan Tak, Chinese Executive Chef of the Hotel brings back the classic Five Nuts and Majestic Ham Mooncake to the menu this year. This is music to the ears for those who love classic Cantonese flavours, and the Lung King Heen team adds osmanthus to the traditional recipe, creating a lovely savoury and sweet combination.
Five nuts carry a meaning of harmony, and in Lung King Heen’s rendition, they take it up a notch and included six types of nuts: walnut, cashew, pine nut, pumpkin seed, sunflower seed, and almond. The perfect bite for those who enjoy a nutty snack.
Purchase the Assorted Signature Mooncake box and enjoy the privilege of enjoying all flavours. The gift box includes six mooncakes and three flavours, a complete treat for those who want the full experience:
- Lung King Heen Five Nuts and Majestic Ham Mooncake with Osmanthus
- Lung King Heen Preserved Eggs and Pickled Ginger
- Lung King Heen Lotus Seed Paste Mooncakes with Salted Egg Yolk and Black Truffle
Not to be missed is the Cream Custard with Toasted Pine Nuts mooncake, a sought-after delicacy created by Chef Chan since the Hotel opened.
Lung King Heen mooncakes are handmade by the restaurant chefs and contain no preservatives. The cakes are elegantly presented in a gift box crafted by locally renowned designer Alan Chan.
Meanwhile, mooncakes are best enjoyed with a cup of Chinese tea to aid digestion. This year Lung King Heen commissioned a family-owned tea farm in Yunnan province whose Pu’er tea cake is handpicked and processed by traditional techniques passed down by generations. Available at HKD 368, this 2008 spring harvested teacake has a diameter of 12 centimetres and weighs 125 grams.
Lung King Heen Mooncakes Selection (mini sized; 6 pieces)
- Lung King Heen Five Nuts and Majestic Ham Mooncake with Osmanthus - HKD 568
- Lung King Heen Cream Custard Mooncakes with Toasted Pine Nuts - HKD 568
- Lung King Heen Preserved Eggs and Pickled Ginger - HKD 568
- Lung King Heen Lotus Seed Paste Mooncakes with Salted Egg Yolk and Black Truffle - HKD 598
- Lung King Heen Assorted Signature Mooncakes (includes Five Nuts, Pickled Ginger, Black Truffle) - HKD 598
- Lung King Heen Assorted Signature Mooncakes with Pu’er teacake - HKD 788
Lung King Heen mooncakes are available for sale on eshop from June 15 until September 20, 2021 while stock lasts.
For those who prefer the traditional mooncake flavour with a longer shelf life, the Four Seasons White Lotus Seed Paste Mooncakes with Double Salted Egg Yolk makes the perfect choice.
This year, early bird and bulk purchase benefits are available, making Four Seasons mooncakes a great giveaway for corporate clients.
- Four Seasons White Lotus Seed Paste with Double Salted Egg Yolk (4 pieces) – HKD 538
Early Bird Bulk Purchase Offer (from June 15 to July 31, 2021)
- 20–49 boxes - 25 percent savings - HKD 403.50 per box
- 50-99 boxes - 30 percent savings - HKD 376.60 per box
- 100 boxes or above - 35 percent savings - HKD 349.70 per box
Early Bird Individual Box Offer
- Now until July 31, 2021 - 20 percent savings
Both savings options are exclusive to Four Seasons mooncakes only.
Four Seasons mooncakes are also available to order via eshop from June 15 until September 20, 2021 while stock lasts.
As families gather for this celebratory occasion, festive hampers are a great way to express gratitude and love. Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong offers three hampers that include a variety of Lung King Heen handmade delicacies and all-time favourites from the boutique.
- Lung King Heen Gourmet Hamper - HKD 2,888
- Lung King Heen Deluxe Hamper - HKD 3,888
- Lung King Heen Ultimate Hamper - HKD 11,888
Mooncakes and hampers are now available to order via eShop starting from June 15,2021.
- Lung King Heen mooncakes are available for collection from September 7 to 21, 2021.
- Four Seasons mooncakes are available for collection from August 9 to September 21, 2021.
- Hampers are available for collection from September 1 to 21, 2021.
Pick up location:
- Collection of mooncakes and hampers will be at the Four Seasons Cake Shop located at The Lobby, which is open from August 9 to September 21, 2021 from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm Monday to Friday, and 1:00 am to 6:00 pm on weekends.
For orders call (852) 3196 8708 or email email@example.com.
Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong