Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong Marks 2023 Mid-Autumn Festival Celebration with Finely Crafted Mooncakes
Enjoy the splendour of the moon this Mid-Autumn Festival with an array of gift hampers, and classic and traditional mooncakes from Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong. Delight loved ones with a blend of contemporary flavours by the Hotel or savour handcrafted mooncakes by the acclaimed two-Michelin-starred Chinese restaurant Lung King Heen. Bask in unparalleled indulgence with Four Seasons offerings.
Handcrafted Mooncakes with a Medley of Reimagined Flavours by Lung King Heen
To mark this year's Mid-Autumn Festival, Executive Chinese Chef Chan Yan Tak and his culinary team at Lung King Heen redefined traditional mooncakes with an exquisite new flavour: White Lotus Seed Paste Mooncakes with Wuyi Rare Orchid, Hazelnuts and Salted Egg Yolk. Mooncake fillings are infused with hand-picked Wuyi Rare Orchid oolong tea, renowned for its nuanced floral flavour profile to balance out the richness associated with traditional mooncakes. Finely crushed hazelnuts are further incorporated, adding a satisfying crunch. Furthermore, the white lotus paste recipe features a 30 percent reduction in sugar content, igniting the taste buds with a guilt-free treat that does not compromise on taste.
Coupled with the new flavour, Lung King Heen will also bring back a variety of all-time favourites:
- White Lotus Seed Paste Mooncakes with Salted Egg Yolk and Black Truffle feature a blend of flavours that beautifully melds the earthy aroma of truffle with the oil-rich salted egg yolk. The aromatic truffle is blended perfectly into the finest lotus seeds paste and wrapped within a buttery pastry.
- Preserved Eggs and Pickled Ginger Mooncakes is also a truly one-of-a-kind flavour crafted by the team. In-house pickled ginger boasts a distinctive aroma that lingers after each bite, and balances with the contrasting yet complementary flavours of preserved eggs. Each mooncake is a masterpiece, with only the egg yolk part of the preserved egg is used for its utmost savoury palates.
- Cream Custard Mooncakes with Toasted Pine Nuts, a coveted delicacy created by Chef Chan Yan Tak since the opening of the Hotel. The Hotel’s closely guarded recipe has been continuously refined, resulting in a velvety custard filing that perfectly complemented by the nutty flavour of toasted pine nuts.
Guests can now experience the ultimate indulgence with the Assorted Signature Mooncakes box, featuring all three exquisite flavours to savour. The collection includes two pieces of Preserved Egg and Pickled Ginger Mooncake, two pieces of White Lotus Seed Paste with Black Truffle and Salted Egg Yolk Mooncake, and two pieces of White Lotus Seed Paste with Wuyi Rare Orchid, Hazelnuts and Salted Egg Yolk Mooncake. As a complementary addition, a vintage 2008 mellow pu'erh tea cake is paired elevate the flavours. The tea cake is sourced from a family-owned tea farm in Yunnan province, where ancient traditions of handpicking and processing have been passed down through generations. The Lung King Heen mooncake box has a refreshing new look, a gorgeous red that exudes a sense of luxury.
All Lung King Heen mooncakes are finely handcrafted by chefs. No preservatives are added to savour the true essence of the premium ingredients.
A complete list of Lung King Heen’s mooncake offerings:
- Cream Custard Mooncakes with Toasted Pine Nuts – HKD 578 per box (6 pieces)
- Preserved Egg & Pickled Ginger Mooncakes – HKD 578 per box (6 pieces)
- White Lotus Seed Paste Mooncakes with Wuyi Rare Orchid, Hazelnuts and Salted Egg Yolk – HKD 578 per box (6 pieces)
- White Lotus Seed Paste Mooncakes with Black Truffle and Salted Egg Yolk – HKD 608 per box (6 pieces)
- Assorted Signature Mooncakes (includes 2 pieces of Preserved Egg and Pickled Ginger Mooncake, 2 pieces of White Lotus Seed Paste with Black Truffle and Salted Egg Yolk Mooncake, and 2 pieces of White Lotus Seed Paste with Wuyi Rare Orchid, Hazelnuts and Salted Egg Yolk Mooncake, 6 pieces in total) – HKD 608 per box, HKD 828 per box with an offering of Vintage 2008 Mellow Pu'erh Tea Cake (125 g)
- Vintage 2008 Mellow Pu'erh Tea Cake (125 g) – HKD 398
A Symphony of Flavours That Make the Best Gift
This year, Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong introduces a new mooncake gift set, designed to impress corporate clients and friends. The set includes two mooncake flavours including, White Lotus Seed Paste Mooncakes with Salted Egg Yolk, and Mini Egg Custard Mooncakes, and comes along with wholesome tea bags from Teacha and a complimentary tote bag.
- Four Seasons Mooncake Set (includes two pieces of White Lotus Seed Paste Mooncakes with Salted Egg Yolk, three pieces of Mini Egg Custard Mooncakes, and six pieces of Teacha Tea Bags include Breakfast Fuel, Yunnan Pu'erh, Cooling Peppermint, Earl Grey Zest, Chamomile Blossoms and Jasmine Green) – HKD 568 per box
E-Shop Early Bird Offer (from now to August 18, 2023)
- 1-19 boxes – 15 percent savings – HKD 482.80 per box
- 20-49 boxes – 20 percent savings – HKD 454.40 per box
- 50-99 boxes – 25 percent savings – HKD 426 per box
- 100 boxes or above – 30 percent savings - HKD 397.60 per box
- 300 boxes or above – 35 percent savings - HKD 369.20 per box
E-Shop Early Bird Offer is exclusive to Four Seasons mooncake gift set only.
As loved ones unite to cherish the joyous occasion, Lung King Heen Mid-Autumn hampers are the perfect way to express appreciation and share the warmth. Filled with a premium selection of Lung King Heen handmade delicacies and all-time festive signatures, such as Lung King Heen Homemade XO Sauce, Five Heads South African Abalone, Foie Gras and Premium Dried Fish Maw.
A complete list of Lung King Heen Mid-Autumn Hampers:
- Lung King Heen Gourmet Hamper - HKD 2,950
- Lung King Heen Deluxe Hamper - HKD 3,988
- Lung King Heen Ultimate Hamper - HKD 13,680
Mooncakes and hampers are available to order via eshop now.
- Lung King Heen Hamper are available for collection from August 14, 2023 to September 28, 2023
- Lung King Heen Mooncakes are available for collection from September 15, 2023 to September 28, 2023
- Lung King Heen Cream Custard Mooncakes are available for collection from September 21, 2023 to September 28, 2023
- Four Seasons mooncake gift set are available for collection from August 14, 2023 to September 28, 2023
Pick up location:
- Collection of mooncakes and hampers will be at the Four Seasons Cake Shop located at The Lobby, available from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm daily, on the selected date when the guests check out on e-Shop.
Festive Desk will contact guests to confirm payment and delivery arrangement. Delivery fee for the first carton box (28 box of mooncakes in one carton box) will be based on the delivery area:
- Hong Kong Island HKD 200
- Kowloon HKD 300
- New Territories HKD 500
Delivery is not applicable to Lung King Heen mooncakes.
The above delivery fee is based on delivering one carton (up to 28 boxes) in one location. If it requires delivery for more than one carton in a single location, a special fee of HKD 200 per additional carton will be applied. Delivery service is not applicable to outlying islands and extra charges will apply for special delivery date.
If delivery is required for Lung King Heen hamper, contact Festive team for delivery inquiries.
For enquiries, call (852) 3196 8708 or email email@example.com.
Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong