Restart 2020 with a Family Staycation at Four Seasons Hotel Jakarta
Known as the best urban oasis in town, these school holidays, Four Seasons Hotel Jakarta invites families with young children to take their time and enjoy an array of exciting private family experiences within the Hotel surroundings for an unforgettable and hassle-free retreat, all while staying close to home.
With more than twenty years legacy in Jakarta, the Hotel is known for its family-friendly atmosphere and exclusivity. The intimate city centre hotel, located right on arterial Gatot Subroto road and steps from Sudirman Central Business District, Senayan and Senopati is no exception. With separate bedrooms and living rooms in each of the suites, families are allowed a spacious 62 square metres (667 square feet) to restart, rejuvenate and refresh. Add in another suite at half price*, and keep the whole family close together. The Hotel also provides complimentary extra beds for all children below 18 years; moreover, kiddies under 5 years always dine for free at Four Seasons.
To make these school holidays even more exciting, the Hotel’s guest experience team have curated special family activities that can be enjoyed only one family at one time in a private space. They include many complimentary activities, such as:
- Four Seasons Art Window Drawing: Explore the creative side, with a 45-minute private window drawing session. The kids are sure to enjoy the mischief and fun of it all.
- Smoothie Making: Smoothies offer a refreshing, healthy option for a morning or afternoon treat. Spend 60 minutes in a private session with the Hotel's barista as he shows guests an easy and fun way of making them.
- Yoga with Mom: Work with a Four Seasons wellness expert on a 45-minute private yoga class for the entire family. The session is guaranteed to be educational and fun for the kids.
- Cookie Decoration Class: Get decadent with a 60 minute private cookie decoration workshop with the Hotel’s talented pastry chefs. What is better than an art project can be eaten too?
Guests can also choose to upgrade with additional experiences at a cost, such as an exclusive hands-on session with the Hotel’s talented culinary team and learn how to make a delicious, well-balanced and nutritional Four Seasons breakfast, or try a hands-on cooking class and prepare pasta from scratch with the Alto Restaurant kitchen team.
Top it all off with an experience at fabled Bill Bensley tropical poolside, a lavish in-room breakfast and heightened health and safety protocols, making this a summer to remember.
Restart 2020 with a Four Seasons Family Staycation
Enjoy 20 percent off the room rate and 50 percent off for the second room on all weekends (Thursday-Sunday) until August 31, 2020.
- Complimentary upgrade to Deluxe Suite with Jakarta Skyline View
- Guaranteed late checkout until 3:00 pm
- Priority access to swimming pool
- Breakfast for two adults through in-room dining or at Palm Court
- Complimentary kids Menu for kids below 5 years old and 50 percent off food and beverage for kids 5–12 years old
- Choice of private family experiences during the stay
- Lead with Care enhanced Health and Safety protocols
For reservations, call +6221 2277 1888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Lead With Care: Four Seasons Enhanced Global Health and Safety Program
Grounded in health care expertise and enabled by access to leading technologies and tools, the Lead With Care program is focused on providing care, confidence and comfort to all Four Seasons guests, employees and residents within the new COVID-19 environment. The new program outlines clear procedures that educate and empower Four Seasons employees to take care of guests and each other.
“Along with already-commonplace measures such as more sanitizers, masks and heightened cleaning and hygiene, our Lead With Care program will enhance our tools and training to deliver an experience grounded in safety and trust,” says Yonatan Kachko, General Manager Four Seasons Hotel Jakarta. “While the Four Seasons experience may look different in this new environment, it will ultimately feel the same – our dedicated people will continue to deliver the same intuitive service and personalised care for which Four Seasons is known and trusted for the world over.”
Contact +62 21 2277 1888 or via WhatsApp on #FSChat to restart 2020 with a Four Seasons Family Staycation.
Four Seasons Hotel Jakarta