Explore the Art of Muay Thai and the Spa at Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui
From now through December 22, 2018, guests can learn the art of Muay Thai kickboxing from a professional fighter and give it a try in the Resort’s own boxing ring, which is spectacularly located on top of a hill within the Resort’s grounds and enjoys panoramic views of the Gulf of Thailand.
Offering the opportunity to "go local" for a day, the package also includes a visit to Chaweng Boxing Station to watch some professional action from VIP seating. Guests conclude a day of discovery and recover fully from their boxing exertions with a muscle-soothing customised Muay Thai Recovery Treatment in the pristine natural setting of The Secret Garden Spa.
Priced from THB 35,500 per night with a minimum of three nights required, the Muay Thai Package includes:
- Luxurious accommodation in a private villa with pool
- Daily buffet breakfast for two at KOH Thai Kitchen & Bar restaurant
- Round-trip airport transfers
- Thai kickboxing session with a professional trainer for one person (once per stay)
- Souvenir Thai kickboxing workout gear on arrival for one person
- Muay Thai Recovery Treatment for two at the Secret Garden Spa (once per stay)
- Private tour to live Thai kickboxing competition at Chaweng Boxing Stadium for two persons
- Laundry credit for Thai kickboxing workout gear
For further information or make a reservation, contact the Reservations Department at +66 2207 8900 or E-mail: Reservations.Thailand@fourseasons.com
Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui, Thailand