"Call Us Home" at Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur: Introducing 27 Serviced Luxury Apartments
“As part of our commitment to exceeding the requirements of today’s modern traveller - while also offering a
Ideally located in the heart of the Golden Triangle neighbourhood next to the Petronas Towers and the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, the serviced apartments offer guests privileged access to unrivalled experiences, innovative amenities and bespoke services. Customised and luxury amenity highlights include:
- Pre-arrival coordination, including transportation assistance and stocking the refrigerator
- VIP airport arrival service – personalised meet-and-greet airport service to ensure a comfortable and timely experience when arriving and departing through Kuala Lumpur International Airport; immigration clearance support; and baggage assistance
- In-residence dining options, including a private chef, personalised menus, and pre-planned meals based on demand
- Well-appointed kitchen
- Assistance with coordinating business and family necessaries, including relocation services, medical appointments, school tours, daily transportation, special events and activity coordination
- Personal concierge
- Daily housekeeping
- Childcare services
- Dining and signing privileges at the Hotel’s six extraordinary restaurants and lounges
- Access to The Spa, including access to the spa and fitness facilities, and team of wellness specialists to maintain a healthy balance while on travel; the team includes a personal trainer, physiotherapist, massage therapists and running coach with customised workouts to enjoy around KLCC Park
- The Hotel is also directly connected to The Shoppes at
Four Seasons, which includes a selection of luxury retail and dining outlets spread over six floors
Designed to offer the utmost in luxury accommodations, combined with the privacy and spaciousness of home, the serviced apartments are ideal for business travel, executive relocation, long term lifestyle living and family travel. Located on the 19th and 21st floors of the 65-storey architectural masterpiece, the apartments feature flexible space with one and two-bedroom options. Additionally, the serviced apartments are available for short, medium and long-term stays.
The two-bedroom apartments feature dramatic city views overlooking Kuala Lumpur’s iconic skyline, KLCC Park, the Petronas Towers and the Fountain. The stylish interior design features contemporary yet comfortable furnishings that evoke the warmth and intimacy of home. Ideal for families or groups travelling together for an extended stay, the two-bedrooms apartments range from 116 square metres (1,249 square feet) to 133 square metres (1,432 square feet), and can accommodate up to four adults, or the option of two adults and two children. The spacious layout allows for two king beds, with the flexibility of adding two beds or cribs. The apartments also feature two full marble bathrooms and a powder room.
Equally stylish, the one-bedroom deluxe apartments showcase views of Kuala Lumpur’s breathtaking skyline and the Hotel’s rooftop pool terrace. Similar in design, the one-bedroom apartments are 102 square metres (1,098 square feet) and can accommodate three adults, or two adults and one child. The one-bedroom includes one king bed, with the option of adding one extra bed or crib, and features one full marble bathroom and a powder room.
“Call Us Home” and discover the new standard of luxury hospitality with