Call Us Home: Luxury Serviced Apartments at Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Offer the Best of the City
As the world’s leading hospitality brand, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts is renowned for offering the utmost in luxury – from intuitive five-star service to the ultimate in bespoke experiences ranging from spa to food and beverage. In fact, the experiences are so extraordinary, most travellers never want to leave. And why should they? Now, Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur invites travellers to stay for a while with the debut of the Hotel’s ultra-luxurious serviced apartments. “Call Us Home” and stay for as long, or as little as your heart desires.
As the city’s most luxurious semi-permanent accommodations, the Hotel features 27 spacious one and two-bedroom apartments, all complemented by bespoke five-star hotel services and amenities tailored to the guests’ every need. Enjoy all the luxurious services and amenities of the five-star hotel, but never feel the need to check out.
Ideally located in the heart of the exclusive Golden Triangle neighbourhood next to the Petronas Towers and the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, the serviced apartments offer guests privileged access to unrivalled experiences, innovative amenities and bespoke services. Customised and luxury amenity highlights include:
- Pre-arrival coordination, including transportation assistance and stocking the refrigerator
- VIP airport arrival service – personalised meet-and-greet airport service to ensure a comfortable and timely experience when arriving and departing through Kuala Lumpur International Airport, immigration clearance support, and baggage assistance
- In-residence dining options, including a private chef, personalised menus, and pre-planned meals based on demand
- Well-appointed kitchen
- Assistance with coordinating business and family necessaries, including relocation services, medical appointments, school tours, daily transportation, special events and activity coordination
- Personal concierge
- Daily housekeeping
- Childcare services
- Dining and signing privileges at the Hotel’s six extraordinary restaurants and lounges
- The Spa, including access to the spa and fitness facilities, and team of wellness specialists to maintain a healthy balance while on travel; the team includes a personal trainer, physiotherapist, massage therapists, and running coach with customised workouts to enjoy around KLCC Park
The Hotel is also directly connected to The Shoppes at Four Seasons, which includes a selection of luxury retail and dining outlets spread over six floors.
Designed to offer the utmost in luxury accommodations, combined with the privacy and spaciousness of home, the serviced apartments are ideal for business travel, executive relocation, long term lifestyle living, and family travel. Located on the 19th and 21st floors of the 65-storey architectural masterpiece, the apartments feature flexible space with one and two-bedroom options. Additionally, the serviced apartments are available for short, medium and long-term stays.
Come home to Four Seasons and experience luxury living at its best.