Experience an Island Sanctuary This Valentine’s Day at Four Seasons Resort Lanai
Enjoy a private, and romantic, escape on a secluded Hawaiian island. Four Seasons Resort Lanai is a sophisticated oasis offering luxury and comfort, elegant dining and an array of private excursions and authentic Hawaiian experiences, from relaxing on the beach to sailing, a game of golf or tennis, personalised island tours or horseback riding on a 90,000-acre (36,000 hectare) island paradise.
Dine à Deux
- Romantic Picnic - Discover a hidden spot on the Resort grounds and enjoy an al fresco picnic lunch. The Resort’s culinary team will prepare a basket packed with delicious morsels such as a selection of artisan sandwiches, seasonal fruits and desserts paired with a bottle of Lokelani sparkling rosé from Maui and bottled Hawaiian volcanic water to indulge in while taking in the views of a tropical paradise.
- Dine Under the Stars – For a night to remember, a dinner overlooking Hulopo'e Bay, one of the most beautiful beaches in Hawaii, is sure to delight. A private table is set with flowers, and couples will feast on a five-course personalised menu customised by the Resort’s chefs and complimented by a half-bottle of Champagne. Enhance the experience with hula dancing or live Hawaiian music.
- Snorkel or Sunset Sail – Climb aboard a spacious sailing catamaran for a three-hour snorkel sail. Swim along coastal reef sites teeming with brilliantly coloured fish and wildlife, perhaps even glimpsing a humpback during whale watching season from November to March. Enjoy a picnic lunch on board before heading back to shore. Or, enjoy a cocktail as the sun falls below the horizon during a two-hour sunset cruise along Lanai’s stunning cliffs.
- Private Boat Charters – On a private excursion, explore more than 13 dive sites around Lanai including Cathedrals, the unique underwater lava formations (arches and tubes) that give the appearance of stained glass as the sunlight pours through the water. Or seek out small or big game such as mahi mahi, wahoo, yellowfin tuna and Pacific blue marlin on a customised tour.
- Horseback Riding - Saddle up for a tour through serene ironwood and eucalyptus forests in the rolling hills of Koele, once the headquarters of the island’s ranching operations in the early part of the century.
- Horse and Carriage Ride - Tour a charming plantation town in a beautiful private carriage drawn by shire draught horses. The one-hour ride begins in Lanai City and ends at Lanai Ranch at Koele, a favourite spot to watch gorgeous sunsets.
- Sunset Nine - Head out to the Manele Golf Course after 3:00 pm and check out the most scenic nine holes in the world, then enjoy a cocktail together.
- Off-Roading - Rent a Jeep and head to Halepalaoa Beach on the eastern side of the island. Named for the whales that once washed ashore, this golden sandy beach is a quiet place to relax, sunbathe and swim. Pack a picnic and enjoy a day together lounging in secluded bliss.
Other Romantic Wows
- Renew Vows - Commemorate one’s wedding and a shared life together in a special celebration.
- Memories, Captured - Commission a sketch or painting by local artist Mike Carroll. Mike moved from Chicago to pursue his life-long passion for art, and his gallery in Lanai City showcases original oil paintings and prints celebrating Hawaii. Couples can share a favourite romantic spot or send in a photo for a unique remembrance of a special time together.
Four Seasons Resort Lanai