Get Your Greens in at Four Seasons Resort Lanai
New experiences at Manele Golf Course welcome all
Golfers of all ages, both new to the sport or well experienced, will find a choice of ways to enjoy the stunning Manele Golf Course at Four Seasons Resort Lanai, featuring ocean views on all 18 holes. The Jack Nicklaus Signature Design, one of the most highly rated golf courses in the Hawaiian Islands, boasts a magnificent routing that plays along lava outcroppings and rugged oceanside cliffs. For seamless play, complimentary golf club rentals are available for Resort guests playing 9 or 18 hole rounds after 12:00 noon. New programs and lessons offer technology, equipment, and entertainment to golfers and those new to the sport. Check the Resort’s online calendar for current schedules.
Ocean Nine Tour
Manele Golf Course is one of the scenic marvels of Lanai whose stunning views challenge golfers to keep their eye on the ball. But the views are not exclusive to those who play golf. Non-golfing guests can take a complimentary scenic tour of Manele’s famous “ocean nine,” featuring stunning ocean vistas and perhaps a glimpse at a humpback whale or dolphins. Tour experience includes a custom framed picture. Those who prefer to play can book the Sunset Nine experience, for a quick 9 holes and a cocktail.*
Wine Down Sunday
The first Sunday afternoon of the month, guests can enjoy a glass of wine (or beverage of choice) as they wind their way through Manele's Front 9, all with ocean views. Each hole is converted into a par 3, ranging from 50-100 yards, ensuring players of all skill levels can test their abilities on Manele's Mountain 9 in a casual environment. Prizes go to those Closest to the Pin’ on select holes.*
Rock ‘n’ Range
The fun on the golf course doesn’t need to end after the 18th hole – not if the sun is still shining. Each Thursday at the Manele Golf Course practice facility, Rock ‘n’ Range provides an après golf experience, featuring complimentary range usage and tips from the pros. Pupus and cocktails at the Range Bar, plus music combine for a great way to wind down the day.
Hulopoe Hitting Bay
Warm up for an afternoon Sunset 9 with the aid of TrackMan Technology, the industry leader in swing and ball flight analysis. Golfers can hit balls into a blow-up hitting cage while taking in the views of Hulopoe Bay in this complimentary weekly session. Trackman will be available to fine-tune distances of each club. Learn more about club head speed, ball speed, spin, launch angle, and many other factors that maximize distance with every club. Join the golf pros for tips on mastering Manele’s putting greens.
- Short Game - A 30-minute session taking a closer look at how to improve around the greens. Learn the different types/grinds of wedges, bunker play, club selection and cover the Dial System for 30-70 yards.
- Putting – Improve the putting game in this 30-minute clinic covering green reading, start line and distance control and tempo.
- Full Swing - A 30-minute session covering various aspects of the full swing including grip, posture, alignment and rhythm.
Kids can join in the fun with a complimentary green fee and club rental after 12:00 noon for ages 17 and under when they play with a paid adult.
Choose one of the following packages or a room-rate only. Round-trip luxury flights on Lanai Air are included with all bookings made by April 30, 2023 for arrivals taking place by September 4, 2023 (terms and conditions apply). Shared arrival and departure and intra-island shuttles are complimentary with all stays.
- Stay Longer – Fifth Night Free: Spend more time experiencing all Lanai has to offer, including time for one more round of golf. Complimentary fifth night with every four consecutive paid nights, five night-minimum.
- Lanai Unlimited Golf Experience: Imagine a place where tee time is any time and every hole has an ocean view. And then imagine it offers unlimited golfing and club rental. The Lanai Unlimited Golf experience includes club and cart rental as well as Titleist Pro-V1 golf balls. Two-night minimum required.
*Reservations required 24 hours in advance.
Los Angeles, California 90045
Lanai, Hawaii 96763
Four Seasons Resort Lanai