Why Not Both with Four Seasons Resorts Lanai
Experience two luxurious resorts and island activities with new offer
Experience adventure, relaxation and culture at two luxurious resorts – the oceanfront Four Seasons Resort Lanai and the adults-only Sensei Lanai, A Four Seasons Resort. Design the perfect itinerary with activities that allow guests to play and explore all around the island with Lanai: from Mauka to Makai.
Discover unique excursions on land (mauka, or mountain side) and on the ocean (makai) during a visit to the secluded Hawaiian island. Ride on horseback on central Lanai’s rolling hills, take aim with sporting clays at a 14-station course and enjoy a sunset sail on a luxury 65 foot (20 metre) catamaran. Combine three nights at each property, a dedicated pre-arrival planner and seamless round-trip air charter service from Honolulu on Lanai Air based on availability to create the perfect escape.
Lanai, Hawaii’s smallest inhabited island, is an unspoiled island paradise, featuring pristine beaches and deep blue waters teeming with colourful fish alongside pine-tree covered hills and miles of rugged, red-dirt unpaved roads.
Lanai: from Mauka to Makai
Along with luxurious accommodations, a dedicated Experience Planner will help guests plan their itinerary, which includes a sunset sail for two on LANAI II, a spacious 65 foot (20 metre) sloop rigged sailing catamaran. Then choose from five island activities per guest, allowing visitors to explore pursuits together or separately, depending upon their interest. Seamless transfers between Resorts along with round-trip flights between Honolulu and Lanai on semi-private charter service transportation round out the offer. Reservations must be made at least 7 days in advance.
Select activities from the following:
- Snorkel Sail – Enjoy a three-hour excursion as well as picnic lunch on board. Swim along coastal reef sites teeming with brilliantly coloured fish and wildlife, or take out the paddleboard.
- Horseback Riding - Escape on horseback into the hills surrounding Koele, once the centre of ranching operations on the island and explore the wooded valleys and trails of the extraordinary upland terrain with the wranglers.
- Carriage Rides - Tour the charming plantation town of Lanai City in a beautiful carriage drawn by Shire draught horses, which are similar to Clydesdales and recognized as a laid-back breed, in a private ride.
- Lanai Archery and Sporting Clays - Take aim with archery, sporting clays at a 14-station course, rifle experience or sporting arrows that challenges all skill levels, then return to Sensei Lanai and relax with a la carte spa treatments, wellness classes and onsen hot tubs set amid lush greenery and artwork.
- Lanai Adventure Park - Steps from Sensei Lanai are exhilarating activities nestled within the Cook pine forest. Soar above the treetops in ziplining or take the challenge on the aerial towers. Or, explore scenic Lanai on two wheels with guided e-bike tours or rentals.
- Cultural Activities - Let the Love Lanai Cultural Advisors share the rich and storied heritage of the island on a morning hike to Puupehe, a private hula lesson or a cultural jeep excursion.
- Tennis – Hone skills or play a tennis or pickleball set with court rental on two outdoor Plexipave cushion courts or the Har-Tru Green Clay court at the Tennis Garden.
Four Seasons Resort Lanai