Restart 2020 with a Family Getaway at Four Seasons Resort Langkawi
Four Seasons Resort Langkawi is excited to re-open its doors on July 3, 2020 and celebrate the spirit of togetherness with a special stay offer and tailored experiences for families. Unlock the secrets of nature and immerse in local culture together – an ideal itinerary to refresh the spirit and reconnect with loved ones.
Restart 2020 with Four Seasons
Featuring a mile-long stretch of pristine beach, a multi-level Family Pool and an intriguing rainforest next door, the Resort offers a vast open-air playground for kids and adults alike. The spacious, stylish accommodations come with indoor-outdoor relaxation areas, designed for spending quality time as a family.
Experience magical Langkawi with loved ones in unforgettable Four Seasons style, available until September 2020. This special offer includes a fabulous daily breakfast along with 40 percent savings on the Bed and Breakfast Rate.
In addition, enjoy a complimentary wildlife tour at the Resort with the Adventure Team and a cocktail at Rhu Bar while capturing the most scenic sunset views.
Those looking for relaxation and culinary indulgence can also enjoy 50 percent savings on spa services and 25 percent savings at food and beverage outlets.
Both parents and teens will love the Deluxe Family Beach Villa with two bedrooms and a private plunge pool, located just steps away from the sand. Lounge on the poolside deck while the kids splash about in the water.
Larger families can spread out in style at the Three-Bedroom Family Garden Villa, set amid lush gardens. This ultra-spacious villa comes with a 22-metre (72 foot) private pool and multiple lounging areas – ideal for groups of up to eight.
Suitable for families with young children, the Garden-View Ground Floor Pavilion offers a luxurious yet practical retreat, complete with a rollaway bed or crib. Relax in the airy bedroom while the little ones play on the private patio, set in front of a rolling lawn.
With direct beach access and an outdoor rain shower, the Partial Sea-View Ground Floor Pavilion is tailor-made for water babies. Start the morning with breakfast overlooking the Andaman Sea in the private terrace, then head down to the waves.
Explore and Discover
With the Adventure Team at hand, every experience is hassle-free and thoroughly enjoyable. As adventure expert Azfar Jaafar notes with a smile, “The secret to the fun is that we love all the activities, too!”
- Mangroves & Eagles Safari - Protected by UNESCO, the mangrove jungles of Kilim Karst Geoforest Park are home to a tribe of fascinating creatures. On this private boat safari, a naturalist helps young explorers spot majestic eagles, naughty monkeys and fish that “walk.”
- Rumah Ikan Fish House - Discover Langkawi’s old-school fishing methods at this traditional fish house on stilts, tucked away in a secluded spot on the Resort beach. Don’t forget to take a family selfie at sunset!
- Rock Climbing & Archery - A 12-metre (40 foot) natural limestone outcrop at the Resort is perfect for rock-climbing and abseiling. Kids as young as five can scramble up and down, under the watchful eye of the Adventure Team. Teens can master the basics of using a bow and arrow at the archery range.
- Malaysian Cooking - At this interactive class, the entire family learns Malaysian cooking – a unique style that brings together tongue-tingling flavours from all over Malaysia.
- Water Sports - The Resort offers the complimentary use of water sports equipment: borrow kayaks, windsurfs or catamarans and get out on the water for a splashy adventure.
From kite flying and batik painting, to scavenger hunts and conservation lessons, the Lutong Kids Club offers an array of fun and educational activities for guests between the ages of 4 and 12. (Kids under 4 are welcome with a parent, guardian or babysitter.) While the kids are busy, parents can savour some quiet time – sip cocktails by the sea, or get a soothing massage. The Lutong Kids Club will be operating as per the health and safety guidance of the local authorities. In-villa babysitters are also available.
Lead With Care
Four Seasons is proud to introduce Lead With Care, an enhanced global health and safety program that is being implemented at Four Seasons properties worldwide. To learn more about Lead With Care, click here.
As Four Seasons Resort Langkawi welcomes guests back, the entire team is committed to ensuring the highest standards of health and hygiene, without compromising the quality of the guest experience.
Discover the natural splendour of Langkawi with this special Four Seasons package. Book a stay here, or contact the Resort at +60 (4) 950 8888.
Four Seasons Resort Langkawi, Malaysia