Veranda Welcomes Patz & Hall Winery for Special Pairing Dinner This November at Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
Celebrated California winery complements Veranda’s modern Italian cuisine
Join Veranda for an al fresco evening of fine wine and modern Italian cuisine as the restaurant welcomes Patz & Hall Winery for a special pairing dinner on the patio at Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas on Saturday, November 17, 2018.
The evening begins with a reception at 6:00 pm, followed by the dinner starting at 6:30 pm. The four-course menu, created by Veranda Chef de Cuisine Joel Ott and Pastry Chef Jean-Luc Daul, complements the wines by Patz & Hall and is offered at a cost of USD 95 per person.
“All of the wines featured are single vineyard productions, and pair beautifully with Veranda’s modern Italian cuisine,” says Chef Ott. “The menu speaks to fall, with rich, earthy flavours, inspired by the complexity and character of the wine.”
The complete menu is as follows:
- Brioche crab cake - indulgent blue crab bisque, brioche crumb, jumbo lump crab
- 2015 Carneros Chardonnay – Hyde Vineyard
- Salmon and artichoke cappellacci - Scottish salmon and artichoke stuffed pasta, sautéed chanterelle mushroom, bell pepper emulsion
- 2014 Jenkins Ranch – Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir
- Roasted Lamb Chop - herb crusted Colorado lamb chop, mint pesto, garlic confit soft polenta
- 2013 Gap’s Crown Vineyard – Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir
- Caramelized Pear Williams Semi Freddo - manuka honey and ginger infused citrus medley, pomegranate sorbet
- 2013 Eroica Riesling Ice Wine
For reservations for the Patz & Hall winemaker dinner, call Veranda at 702 632 5121.
Patz & Hall was founded in 1988 by four talented individuals - Donald Patz, James Hall, Anne Moses and Heather Patz. Together, they have turned Patz & Hall into one of California's most highly regarded wineries, with a celebrated portfolio of single-vineyard chardonnay and pinot noir wines.
Veranda offers modern Italian cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner, served indoors or al fresco on the outdoor terrace. Enjoy handmade pizza, pasta and signature favourites, along with classic American breakfast and lunch offerings. A seasonal selection of refined modern Italian desserts complements the menu.