Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas Launches the College Hoops Cabana Experience for the Highly Anticipated Spring 2021 Basketball Playoffs
Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas, the only non-gaming and non-smoking luxury hotel on the Strip, presents a socially distant and safe way to be a part of the energy of the college basketball match-ups set in the luxurious backdrop of a lush oasis.
Offered March 21–22, March 27-28 and April 3-4, 2021, guests can enjoy a College Hoops Cabana Experience to watch the live action from the comfort of a poolside cabana. These spacious and private spaces accommodate up to six guests and come complete with a flat screen television, surround sound audio and plenty of shade for optimum viewing. Enhanced by devoted Four Seasons care, guests will have personalised service throughout the day while sipping on refreshing beverages or enjoying items from the College Hoops Menu.
The College Hoops Menu
Offered poolside from 11:00 am – 3:00 pm and served inside PRESS beginning at 3:00 pm
- Double Dribble Nachos – Chipotle-rubbed roasted chicken, grilled corn, black beans, jalapenos, pico de gallo, cilantro crema (USD 21)
- Lay Up- Foot-long all-beef hot dog, parmesan fries, sauerkraut, yellow mustard (USD 22)
- Buzzer Beater- Chicken wings with Mel’s homemade Buffalo sriracha sauce, herb ranch dressing, carrot and celery Sticks (USD 15)
- Double Dunk Warm Salted Pretzel Bites - Guinness and Bavarian mustard sauces (USD 13)
- Alley-Oop - Margherita pizza, roma tomatoes, mozzarella cheese and sweet basil (USD 20)
- Pick and Roll Double Chocolate Chip Cookie - Vanilla gelato sandwich (USD 12)
- The Fadeway - Boozy adult milk shake with Baileys and Oreo crumbles (USD 14)
To make a reservation, dial 702 632 5000.