Let the Games Begin! Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas Launches a Lineup of Pre and Post Game Programming for Football Fans
Hotel guests and locals are invited to take part in the football action as the award-winning Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas debuts a series of experiences right in time for this season’s kick-off. Guests of the Hotel will discover the best of both worlds: serenity in a resort-like setting paired with convenient access to sporting events and more.
Pre Game in PRESS
The party starts at PRESS. Guests can enjoy a special menu featuring tailgate favourites, local beers and artisanal cocktails. Set in the luxurious backdrop of a lush oasis, PRESS offers a vibrant indoor space with event viewing from multiple TV screens, plus a sprawling outdoor sun-filled patio. PRESS will also feature a black and silver game-day pop-up bar complete with festive to-go beverages for guests to sip while they stroll and walk to the Stadium.
Game Day Tailgate Menu (offered on home game days only)
- Chicken Wings - choice of buffalo or honey garlic sesame, ranch and carrot sticks
- Rueben Sandwich - sauerkraut, Russian dressing, corn beef, pickle fries
- Margarita Flatbread - tomato, basil and mozzarella
- Thai Tempura Shrimp and Shiso Peppers - seasoned tempura, cilantro, Thai style sweet & sour
- Burger Sliders - 1000 island, lettuce, tomato, crispy onion, waffle truffle fries
- Calamari - garlic aioli, marinara sauce
- Buffalo Chicken Caesar Wrap - chicken, caesar, buffalo sauce, avocado
Soak in the Sunshine and Stadium Views
An easy walk to the Stadium, guests will enjoy the commanding views of the impressive venue from any one of the Hotel’s Stadium View guest rooms or suites. The Art Deco accommodations feature high polish amenities and furnishing plus plenty of sunlight from the floor-to ceiling windows.
Park It Like a Playmaker
Guests can spend more time enjoying pre and post event festivities with the comfort and ease of parking at the Hotel. Parking rates start at USD 150 per vehicle daily and are accommodated on a first come, first serve basis. Walking to the Stadium takes just under ten minutes from Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas.
Score Big on a Bet
The Hotel’s concierge team, the unofficial game-day gurus, have recommendations on where to go for the city’s ultimate sports betting experiences.
Pamper with Team Pride
For guests seeking to score Spa bliss, the Hotel’s Forbes five-star features its signature 50-minute custom Four Seasons massage. Or, guests can show Las Vegas team spirit with a black pearl or diamond collagen face mask that can be added to any one of the Spa services.
The 2021-22 Stadium Lineup
- September 13, 5:15 pm vs Baltimore
- September 26, 1:05 pm vs Miami
- October 10, 1:05 pm vs Chicago
- October 24, 1:05 pm vs Philadelphia
- November 14, 5:30 pm vs Kansas City
- November 21, 1:05 pm vs Cincinnati
- December 5, 1:05 pm vs Washington
- December 26, 1:25 pm vs Denver
- January 9, 1:25 pm vs Los Angeles (LAC)