Four Seasons Hotel Ritz Lisbon Invites Travellers to Splash into Summer and Discover the Atlantic Ocean Up Close and Personal with the Perfect Coastal Adventure
Four Seasons Hotel Ritz Lisbon is offering private yoga classes at the nearby beach in Costa da Caparica, just 30 minutes from the Hotel, somewhere only locals and in-the-know Lisbon weekenders know about. For those seeking a more adrenaline-filled activity, yoga can be swapped for a surf lesson in the same location, with each activity being followed by a lunch at a stylishly mellow, toes-in-the-sand beach bar that serves favourites such as clams cooked in Portuguese Bulhão Pato sauce and grilled, line-caught fish from the Atlantic.
“The incredible thing about Lisbon is that there’s always more to explore – from riverside walks and UNESCO World Heritage Sites to admiring colourful Azulejo tiles in the city’s hills, tasting local petiscos, and nearby seaside experiences just waiting to be experienced. For those guests looking to pair a city break with a beach escape, Lisbon is the perfect playground in summer,” says Luis Miguel, the Hotel’s Concierge.
About the Surf or Yoga Experience at Costa da Caparica
- The experience takes place at Costa da Caparica Beach, a 30 minute drive from Lisbon
- The experience includes a private Hotel transfer
- Guests can choose between a surf or yoga lesson
- The set menu lunch includes Bulhão Pato clams, grilled fish of the day, dessert and a bottle of Portuguese white wine
- The experience will take approximately 5 hours; additional time will be charged separately
- This experience can be arranged Monday through Friday
- Guests are advised to wear sunscreen and take a hat, towel and a change of clothes
- Experience subject to weather conditions
- Experience must be booked 48 hours in advance
The yoga experience with lunch and transfer costs EUR 800 for two people, and the surf experience with lunch and transfer costs EUR 650 for two people.
Poolside back at the hotel, guests are invited to discover the true meaning of relaxed sophistication with the option to call a lounger or cabana home for the day, while continuing to enjoy carefree days lounging under the sun, diving into the south-facing outdoor swimming pool overlooking Eduardo VII Park, dining at the Hotel’s Michelin star restaurant Cura, and relaxing in the Hotel’s Ritz Spa, the only spa in the country with a Five Star rating from Forbes Travel Guide.
Guests are invited to reserve the Stay Longer – Fourth Night Free package and book the experience via the Hotel’s concierge.
Four Seasons Hotel Ritz Lisbon