The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane Reopens and Launches Virtual Consultations and New Treatments
Following a temporary closure in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane is reopening September 2020. The award-winning Spa will reopen with a curated treatment menu hand-selected by Director of Spa Taffryn Ellis, featuring new holistic experiences.
Focused on alleviating some of the adverse effects that lockdown has caused for many, the holistic treatment menu offers immune-boosting experiences that can be incorporated as part of a regular routine and healthy lifestyle. All are set in the Spa’s serene treatment rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows, set against a backdrop of London’s iconic skyline.
The new signature treatment menu features five solution-driven experiences, each one personalised to cater to guests’ personal needs:
- Four Seasons Signature Deep Sleep Massage - perfect for frequent travellers and those suffering from sleep deprivation. Warmed aromatic oils are used for this full body massage to aid detoxification and promote better sleep; ideal for relieving jet lag or sleep deprivation. Followed by a rejuvenating foot acupressure to compliment the relaxing treatment.
- Four Seasons Signature Personalised Massage - Tailored to each individual’s needs, this massage targets any areas of concern to work the muscle layers, addressing trigger points with light, medium and firm pressure. This treatment relieves stress, eases muscle tension, boosts circulation and improves mobility
- Four Seasons Deep Tissue Massage - This popular style of massage uses slow, firm strokes and pressure to tackle deep muscle tension. Perfect for those in need of relief from affects caused by exercise and sport.
- Four Seasons Signature Hot Stone Massage - Hot basalt stones deeply warm muscles and stimulate circulation to relieve aches and pains, releasing deep tension often caused by stress.
- Black Pearl 24K Golden Suspendisse - This luxury massage uses anti-ageing and anti-inflammatory 24 carat gold massage oil to stimulate muscle circulation, release tension and deeply hydrate and moisturise the skin.
Each treatment is offered with a complimentary salt inhalation experience, proven to have a preventative anti-viral benefit. Himalayan salt crystals activate the body’s own healing, and organic plant extracts from the Andes are infused with sacred pink Himalayan salt crystals to purify, cleanse and revive the mind, body and lungs.
The Spa also introduces complimentary virtual consultations with Director of Spa Taffryn Ellis, whether it be to provide guests with guidance on which treatment will suit their needs best, or to offer practical at-home lifestyle solutions. Taking into consideration the current concerns guests may have with in-person meetings and treatments, Taffryn will use her wealth of experience to work with clients on a 1:1 basis to offer tailored advice, providing a truly personalised, life-enhancing spa experience.
Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane