Stimulating the Five Senses, the “Awaken Your Senses” Package at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills Encourage Guest to Safely Reconnect
Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills is offering a new specialty package aimed at reinvigorating Hotel guests’ palates after a year of imposed reclusiveness and increased stressors. Encouraging reconnection in accordance with the brand’s global Lead With Care guidelines, bespoke offerings to stimulate each of the five senses include:
- Sight: Breathtaking views of downtown Los Angeles, the Hollywood Hills, or Beverly Hills from award-winning rooms and suites with guaranteed high floor allocation
- Sound: Playlist curated by Bellosound available for download at arrival and Bose speaker in guest room
- Smell: Arrival amenity of fresh flowers by Jeff Leatham
- Taste: Breakfast for two included daily
- Touch: Two 50-minute Spa treatments (additional treatments at 20 percent savings) or access to group or individual yoga and meditation classes
- Yoga and meditation experiences available upon request
“The past year has felt for many like a global hibernation, disconnected from our friends, families, and many of life’s pleasures that stimulate and define our sense of belonging and community. As we slowly emerge from our homes, there will be a collective need to restore our equilibrium and the new Awaken Your Senses package will aid in allowing guests to mindfully reconnect in a safe and luxurious new way,” says Michael Newcombe, General Manager of Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills.
Package pricing starts at USD 1,135. For reservations contact firstname.lastname@example.org or dial 310 273 2222.
Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills