Four Seasons Resort Los Cabos at Costa Palmas Debuts After-School Extracurricular Program to Inspire Screen-Free Learning and Fun in Nature’s Classroom
Four Seasons Resort Los Cabos at Costa Palmas launches of Los Exploradores, an after-school program offering various outdoor activities for kids, Baja style. Available for all age groups, Los Exploradores provides an antidote to remote learning with a plethora of device-free activities that utilise nature’s classroom for interactive learning and engaging fun.
“The world as we know it has changed drastically, but our children’s needs have not,” says Borja Manchado, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Los Cabos. “While remote learning is a 21st century gift, it’s more important than ever for our kids to have a screen-free outlet that ignites their sense of curiosity and exploration.”
Los Exploradores includes:
- Culinary Arts: Learn how to make traditional Mexican salsa and guacamole to go with the perfect nachos.
- Beach Conservation: Learn about the Programa de Protección de Gallito Marino (Least Tern Protection Program), which provides a safe, protected space for gallito marinos to lay their eggs. From August to December, participate in a turtle release experience as a part of the Turtle Protection Program. Costa Palmas, along with the local government, unite to protect the vulnerable Olive Ridley sea turtles that nest throughout the stunning Baja Mexico coastline, patrolling approximately 30 kilometres (19 miles) of East Cape coastline and allowing the sea turtles to grow and journey to the sea in a protected environment.
- The World’s Aquarium: Set sail on the Sea of Cortez with the entire family and learn why Jacques Cousteau affectionately termed it “the aquarium of the world.”
- Baja Botany: Learn about Baja’s indigenous plants and flowers followed by a nature-inspired scavenger hunt.
- Lunch and Language: Learn how to order at a restaurant in Spanish and enjoy an authentic Mexican lunch.
- Stargazing: The East Cape is illuminated by a tapestry of stars every night. Learn about the constellations from the expansive white sand beach.
A range of after-school sports are also available including basketball, volleyball, and hiking, with options to take private lessons in golf, tennis and standup paddle boarding.
Children from 4 years old to 12 years old may prefer to enjoy the Kids for All Seasons program, which offers a weekly schedule of complimentary fun-filled activities such as pinata making, ceramic painting, make-your-own tie dye, and much more.
Parents are welcome to join their children for all Los Exploradores activities but are alternatively able to book a couples-focused itinerary while the kids are participating in Los Exploradores to maximise their time in Los Cabos.
For the ultimate peace-of-mind travel experience, families travelling to Four Seasons Resort Los Cabos at Costa Palmas have special access to NetJets, the world’s largest private jet company and global leader in luxury aviation, presenting guests and residents with round-trip flights on the NetJets fleet at preferred pricing without a long-term commitment.
Pricing for Los Exploradores varies based on activity. Reservations must be booked 24-hours in advance. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Four Seasons Resort Los Cabos at Costa Palmas