Tie the Knot at Four Seasons Resort and Residences Los Cabos at Costa Palmas
Situated on Mexico’s undiscovered East Cape, Four Seasons Resort and Residences Los Cabos at Costa Palmas invites couples to exchange vows on the sprawling foothills of the Sierra de la Laguna Mountains where the Sea of Cortez turns the desert landscape into a mystical oasis. From intimate micro-monies to ultra-luxury Baja buyouts, the award-winning Resort offers a wide array of bespoke celebration services – each designed to deliver an unforgettable wedding helmed by a team of industry experts who bring thoughtful personalization to the planning process.
Secluded within the thousand-acre beachfront community of Costa Palmas, Four Seasons Resort and Residences Los Cabos offers unmatched indoor and outdoor venues for the special day – all of which can be reserved for private events. From a sprawling grand ballroom with floor-to-ceiling windows and an expansive outdoor sunset terrace, to a beachfront ceremony overlooking the Sea of Cortez, or the secluded, curfew-free Cove Beach, the Resort offers an idyllic backdrop and best-in-class service to bring any dream celebration to life.
“Four Seasons Los Cabos became the obvious choice for our venue as soon as we stepped on to property,” says Alexandra Torkan, who recently married on-site and booked the Baja Buyout. “The breath-taking views, level of service and care from beginning to end was beyond what any of us could have ever imagined. The team executed a seamless three-day experience for our guests who continue to tell us how incredible the Resort and service was.”
A Destination unto Itself
The less-travelled East Cape of Los Cabos delivers the untapped natural beauty of the mountains, desert and sea within the private resort community of Costa Palmas. Celebration spaces extend beyond stunning ballroom options or classic beachfront events to include truly unique venues that take advantage of the East Cape’s abundant landscape and the Resort’s diverse outlets.
- Marina Matrimony: Home to Four Seasons first-ever private marina, small ceremonies can experience a sunset cruise aboard a yacht docked directly from the shores of the Resort.
- Elevated Vows: Adventure junkies can take a relaxing hike to the top of nearby Flat Rock to tie the knot up in the clouds with panoramic views of the East Cape and Sea of Cortez below.
- Fore-Ever: Golf-lovers can say “I Do” on the grounds of the Resort’s 7,221-yard Robert Trent Jones II-designed golf course defined by dramatic vistas where the Sierra de la Laguna Mountains serve as the backdrop.
- Garden Gala: Surrounded by a lemon tree grove, Limon restaurant is an intimate al fresco locale with picturesque mountain views and the sweet aroma of lemon blossoms in the air - perfect for rehearsal dinners, cocktail hours, ceremonies and receptions.
- Poolside Romance: The property’s award-winning Mexican restaurant, Casa de Brasa, offers highly sought-after indoor/outdoor celebration space. The covered, open-aired eatery is enveloped by the Resort’s largest pool on three sides with front-facing views of the Sea of Cortez.
- Curfew-Free Cove: This secret beach with seamless access to the Resort allows party goers to celebrate into the wee hours without the restrictions of a noise ordinance.
- Baja Buyout: With chic accommodations for up to 300 people, couples hosting large scale weddings can relish in a full property buyout and take over the Resort and each of its outlets including food and beverage venues; Oasis Spa and Wellness Center; seven pools; a full-service Rossano Ferretti Salon; and state-of-the-art Fitness Center designed by world-renowned trainer and wellness guru Harley Pasternak. For smaller affairs, the Resort and Residences can accommodate mini-buyouts as well, securing clustered accommodations for the wedding party and guests with the option to buy out one or more outlets over the celebration duration.
For the ultimate pre- and post-wedding relaxation, the Oasis Spa features 10 free-standing treatment rooms including two deluxe Spa Suites – ideal for couples and bridal or groomsmen parties. The bespoke menu showcases locally sourced body oils and salts for massage and body treatments as well as a menu of custom facials from leader of green beauty Tata Harper. The talented stylists at the Resort’s full-service Rossano Ferretti Salon are also on hand for any wedding day needs, from hair styling to colour treatments.
Food for the Soul
With seven dining options, including world-renowned estiatorio Milos, the Resort offers the best of Baja cuisine, including an all-star events and pastry team to personalize each celebration menu.
“Mexican cuisine is all about the heart,” says Chef Fabio Quarta, Executive Chef at Four Seasons Resort and Residences Los Cabos at Costa Palmas. “Our philosophy is rooted in respect for tradition, and a deep love and appreciation for the ingredients we use – with that, anything is possible."
The Adventure of a Lifetime
Located more than an hour away from the nearest major resort, the East Cape is a veritable playground of natural adventure. The Resort’s dedicated Adventure Concierge team possess all of the region’s best-kept secrets and offers personally curated itineraries for couples and families to discover the less-travelled coast of Baja. From setting sail out of the private marina to sliding down natural waterslides to off-roading through the infinite desert dunes or exploring nearby UNESCO World Heritage Site Cabo Pulmo, the East Cape offers a multitude of bucket list adventures that create memories to last a lifetime.
Back at the Resort, Costa Palmas Golf Club offers an 18-hole championship golf course, dedicated pools for adults and families, Oasis Spa and Wellness Center, a two-storey fitness center designed by fitness guru Harley Pasternak that includes tennis courts and a basketball court, and Four Seasons famous children’s club, Kids For All Seasons.
For more information about Four Seasons Resort Los Cabos or to make a reservation, visit click here.
Four Seasons Resort Los Cabos at Costa Palmas