Four Seasons Resort Maui Offers 10 Additional Experiences for Couples This Fall
Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea has created more compelling reasons for a couples getaway during its popular Couples Season this fall. Set for September 1 through November 23, 2019, a lineup of thoughtfully tailored programming will give guests access to culinary masters, cultural ambassadors, artists, wellness experts and more.
“Couples Season is a unique time at the Resort,” says General Manager Marc Bromley. “This year, the team really took it to new heights by producing more experiences than ever before. Their diversity of passions and skills are reflected in the offerings that were developed - each one with the intent of creating deeper connections to the destination, culture, or each other, through bespoke experiences only found at Four Seasons Maui.”
These activities, available only during Couples Season, join the long list of things to do, from complimentary daily cultural and fitness activities to exclusive bucket-list Unforgettable Experiences, which the Resort offers its guests year round.
- Poke and Beer - Four Seasons culinary experts lead a hands-on class, teaching guests how to make one of Hawaii’s most popular foods, poke. Guests will enjoy their creations alongside local beer pairings from Maui Brewing Co.
- Aromatherapy - Guests will discover how aromatherapy essential oils are made and how they can improve overall health through a sensory journey that includes creating a personal aromatherapy blend.
- Rum 101 - Sip and sample local rum and sugar cane spirits with the Resort's master mixologist Ben Yabrow. Then learn how to make three signature tropical cocktails, using the island’s freshest ingredients, in this hands-on class.
- Hawaiian Star Stories - Maui navigato, Kala Baybayan Tanaka invites guests to an under-the-stars talk story. She recounts the brave history of her Polynesian ancestors, who used only the stars, wind and currents to find their way to the Hawaiian Islands - and her own journey navigating the Pacific on a sailing canoe. Watch a video about Kala here.
- Lei Po’o - Taught by the island’s master weavers Lauren Shearer and Britney Texeira, guests are encouraged to let their creativity shine as they transform Maui’s gorgeous blooms into stunning, lei po’o (head lei). No Instagram filter required.
- Makena Mornings and Fotog Fridays - Maui’s professional adventure photographer Daniel Sullivan has spent his life behind a lens. Now, he shares the secrets behind his stunning images with guests in twice-weekly two-hour interactive photography tours of the island’s scenic southern shore. Early birds will love “Makena Mornings,” while sunset seekers will be dazzled by “Fotog Fridays.”
- The Mobile Feast - Unexpected delights await adventure-diners who crave a bit more than the predictable sit-down dinner. The Resort’s talented culinary team, expert mixologists and sommeliers will lead diners through an interactive culinary journey across the Resort’s award-winning restaurants, including Wolfgang Puck’s Spago Maui, Ferraro’s Bar e Ristorante, DUO Steak and Seafood, and the recently reimagined Lobby Lounge.
- Pure Mobility - Guests learn how to utilise RAD roller massage tools - and their partners - to decrease body pain and muscle tightness in this innovative wellness class designed to release trigger points and promote relaxation.
- Champagne and Oysters - Dramatic Maui sunsets are paired with a champagne sabering ceremony at the Resort’s beachfront pop-up champagne and oyster bar. Guests indulge in oysters hand-shucked-to-order as they meet the Resort’s up-and-coming sommeliers.
- Couples Yoga - Partners are encouraged to join a yoga class designed for all levels. Set in the Resort’s gorgeous and fragrant Plumeria Gardens, guests will breathe in and be mindful together.
To make reservations for Couples Season, contact your travel advisor, call toll free (US/Canada) 1 800 334 MAUI (6284), or email the Resort at email@example.com.
Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea