The Shine of Festive Season Awaits at Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita
Resort’s newly renovated Bambou Restaurant will play host to an oceanfront New Year’s Eve celebration
With a festive season centring around a New Year’s Eve "Shine Bright" celebration, Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita is preparing to welcome family and friends over the holiday season, with individual pool villas being complemented by a series of events and activities on offer as part of the dedicated festive season program that will run from December 23, 2021 to January 6, 2022.
The Resort reopened on October 1, 2021 with the reveal of a renovated Bambou beachfront restaurant, alongside the addition of the Resort’s new BluBar and seafood-inspired Asian restaurant Umi.Zaka. The new dining outlets will play a central role in the variety of experiences available in the Resort throughout the festive period, with program highlights also including:
- A New Year’s Eve "Shine Bright" beach party at Bambou Restaurant that will capture the magic of the last evening of 2021 with entertainment from musical artist Annega, a live jazz band and a DJ. As the clock strikes midnight, the beach will offer the perfect viewing platform to watch a fireworks display over the Indian Ocean.
- Join the Resort’s management team for a toast to the holidays on Christmas Eve in Bambou Restaurant, where there will be a performance of Christmas carols and a celebratory display of cold fireworks.
- A special addition of a chocolate station to the Christmas Day breakfast buffet, followed by the arrival of Santa to the Resort’s secluded beach at Bambou.
- Dedicated children’s activities at the Hobbit Village Kids’ Club that range from tropical treasure hunts to making exotic flower necklaces, Christmas tree crafts and fishing in the lagoon.
- A variety of musical entertainment, including the vibrant and colourful local Sega dance.
Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita is situated on the east coast of the island and covers a tropical expanse of 64 acres (26 hectares), which guests may explore by bicycle along garden pathways that line the Resort. The One to Five Bedroom Pool Villas provide space and privacy for both couples and families, while a choice of wellness activities and restorative treatments are on offer at the overwater Spa. Five restaurants provide extensive dining variety to complement the array of recreational activities, which includes the exclusive Four Seasons Beach on the nearby island of Ile aux Cerfs, complimentary golf on two championship courses and both a Kids’ Club and separate Teen Centre.
Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita