Franco-Russian Dinner and Symphony of Sweets at Four Seasons Hotel Megève
On January 6, 2020, Julien Gatillon, Executive Chef of two Michelin-starred Le 1920 restaurant at Four Seasons Hotel Megève, and his Pastry Chef Jérôme Berdelou will welcome Nicolas Lambert, Executive Pastry Chef at Four Seasons Hotel Lion Palace St. Petersburg, for a dinner inspired by French and Russian cuisine that will end with a secret dessert.
- Pirozhki filled with caviar
- Roast pork belly with vodka
- Smoked herrings served with caviar potatoes
- Salmon coulibiac with sorrel and caviar
- Borscht and vodka-marinated eel
- Beef goulash served with beetroot and caviar
- Surprise dessert by Chef Nicolas Lambert of the Four Seasons Hotel Saint Petersburg and Jérôme Berdelou
- Menu price per person: EUR 490, net price, including service, excluding beverages
- Bookings: +33 (0)4 50 78 62 65 or email@example.com
About Nicolas Lambert
“I really enjoy working with seasonal produce. I only use three or four textures and no more than three flavours in my creations. My desserts may seem complex but, in fact, they are very simple.”
Nicolas Lambert was voted best pastry chef in Hong Kong and Macau (2016 and 2018 Tatler Awards). In 2018, aged 30, Nicolas was named the best pastry chef in Asia before moving to St. Petersburg in his current role.