ETRO and Four Seasons Hotel Milano Launch ETRO Garden, a Stylish Open-Air Space in the Heart of Milan’s Fashion District
To celebrate Milan Fashion Week, Four Seasons Hotel Milano has launched ETRO Garden, a unique space showcasing the brand’s heritage in the Hotel’s 15th century cloistered garden
ETRO and Four Seasons Hotel Milano have launched an exclusive space in the heart of Milan’s Fashion District, transforming the Hotel’s private garden into a stylish venue that celebrates one of the world’s most eclectic, cutting edge brands. In this haven of peace, guests can enjoy sophisticated drinks in a glamorous design-led setting.
The garden’s unique set-up features colourful sofas, armchairs and cushions upholstered in iconic paisley prints, ETRO’s signature pattern. Located in Milan’s exclusive Via Gesù, ETRO Garden is the perfect place for guests to come together with friends, colleagues or family at any time of day. Guests should not miss the opportunity to enjoy an iconic Milanese aperitivo in one of the city’s most attractive private gardens.
Bar Manager Luca Angeli has created an exclusive cocktail menu that will be available at aperitivo time, while Chef Fabrizio Borraccino has crafted a series of gourmet dishes that are sure to delight any palate. Inspired by ETRO’s bohemian spirit and unique style, Angeli’s cocktail creations feature a profusion of colours and exotic ingredients, alongside creative twists on classics. His Milano Moonlight and Bergamot Gimlet are just two examples of cocktails not to be missed.
- Ascoli-style stuffed olives, meatballs and fried sage
- Vegetable spring rolls with sweet and sour sauce
- Fried calamari and prawns, tartar sauce
- Marinated amberjack, avocado and tosazu
- Chicken wings with spiced bread and lime yoghurt
- Crispy polenta and culatello ham from Orvieto
- Varzi salami PDO with flatbread
- Passion Spritz - Martini Fiero, prosecco, passion fruit, elderflower soda
- Cherry Fizz - Gin Glacialis, cherry liqueur, lime, soda
- Rosemary – Rosemary-Infused Belvedere vodka, Italicus, prosecco, grapefruit soda
- Vintage Negroni - Star of Bombay gin, Martini Riserva Speciale Rubino, barrel-aged Campari
- Cachaca Julep - Cachaca Leblon, lime, sugar, mint
- Bitter Italy - Peanut butter and roasted orange infused Italian bitters
- Milano Moonlight - Plantation pineapple rum, Carpano Antica Formula, maraschino, Angostura bitters
- Bergamot Gimlet - Belvedere vodka, Italicus, lime cordial
- Pisco Cranberry Sour – BarSol pisco, cranberry cordial, lime
- Palomina - Patrón, timut pepper cordial, lime, Meadlight soda
From Tuesday to Friday from 6:00 pm, DJ sets at ETRO Garden will create the perfect ambience to enjoy an aperitivo, whether with colleagues, friends or family.
“Four Seasons Hotel Milano is one of the most sought-after aperitivo spots in the heart of Milan’s Fashion District. This season, the Hotel invites guests to make the most of one of the city’s most iconic open spaces. Our garden is dressed with ETRO, and we’re thrilled to be able to fully experience the brand’s unique style and fabrics. Together with impeccable Four Seasons service, ETRO reflects traditional Italian elegance. With its fun, colourful and stylish décor, and in line with our Lead With Care protocol, ETRO Garden offers guests and locals alike the ultimate setting to enjoy a pre-dinner drink,” comments Andrea Obertello, General Manager of Four Seasons Hotel Milano.
Having presented its men’s collections at the Hotel for the first time in July 2019, ETRO has once again chosen the cloistered courtyard of Four Seasons Hotel to host its 2021 Women’s Spring Summer Collection. This new collaboration serves to highlight the brand’s close relationship with Four Seasons Hotel Milano, the Fashion District’s most iconic hotel.
ETRO GARDEN at Four Seasons Hotel Milano
- Daily until October 31, 2020, with aperitivo from 6:00 pm to 9:30 pm
- DJ sets Tuesday to Friday
- For information and reservations, call +39 02 77081478 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Four Seasons Hotel Milano