Four Seasons Hotel Minneapolis Plays Ball with the Minnesota Twins and Baseball Fans Win Big
Today Four Seasons Hotel Minneapolis and the Minnesota Twins announced a partnership to deliver season-long benefits for fans of Major League Baseball. Available now, fans of any team have access to the Stay and Play Ticket Pack: special rates on guest rooms and suites at Four Seasons Hotel Minneapolis when booking Delta SKY360° Club tickets through the Twins. Additionally, Twins season ticket holders can unlock preferred rates through Partner Perks.
“Target Field and Twins Baseball proudly serve as the gateway to downtown Minneapolis and the Twin Cities,” says Sean Moore, Vice President of Brand Partnerships for the Minnesota Twins. “We are thrilled to partner with Four Seasons Hotel Minneapolis to welcome baseball fans from throughout Twins Territory and beyond to our home city. The combination of great baseball, a beautiful ballpark and luxury accommodations in a vibrant, dynamic downtown setting will create truly unique and wonderful experiences for all.”
Adds Florian Riedel, General Manager of Four Seasons Hotel Minneapolis, “Like the Pohlad family and members of the Twins organization, our Four Seasons team believes in the Twin Cities, and we’re committed to this community. With the Hotel just a short walk from Target Field, our hope is to provide a fun gathering space for the hometown fans as well as those who are visiting. There’s room for everyone.”
To celebrate this partnership, the Twins will launch a social media sweepstakes on Twitter and Facebook later this month, courtesy of Four Seasons Hotel Minneapolis. Participating fans have an opportunity to win four tickets in the Delta SKY360° Club as well as a one-night stay in a Four Seasons Hotel Minneapolis Stadium Suite during the Twins vs. White Sox series July 21-23, 2023.
Four Seasons Hotel Minneapolis is home to:
- One- and Two-Bedroom Stadium Suites with elevated, unobstructed views of three professional sports venues, including Target Field
- Mara: Minnesota Monthly and The Star Tribune’s 2022 Restaurant of the Year features Mediterranean cuisine by Minnesota native and James Beard Award-winning chef Gavin Kaysen and a community-centric beverage program by Minnesota-made bartender Adam Witherspoon
- Riva Terrace: An urban escape on the fourth-floor pool deck, aperitivo hours, Italian coastal fare and live entertainment are all on deck for the summer
- Socca Café: In addition to the lineup of specialty coffees, flaky pastries, cookies and tea breads, this brightly lit space recently added Sicilian pizza squares, grain bowls, protein-packed salads and lunch combos to its menu
- The Spa: This ever-evolving sanctuary has its own variation of the double play with offerings for couples, such as: the celebration service Just the Two of Us, the after-hours experience Double Indulgence and the evening retreat Starry Night, which allows for exclusive access to a 3,000-square-foot (280 square metre) indoor pool
- A global hospitality team dedicated to caring for people and the planet