During the Dog Days of Summer, Four Seasons Hotel Minneapolis Offers Guests Their Third Night Free
Today Four Seasons Hotel Minneapolis reveals a special offer available now through the dog days of summer: Third Night Free. With so much to see and do in the Twin Cities, guests who book this offer will receive a complimentary third night with every two consecutive paid nights. Dogs who weigh 35 pounds (16 kilograms) or less are welcome too.
Over the course of three nights, guests are invited to explore all Four Seasons Hotel Minneapolis has to offer, including:
- Fourth-floor outdoor and indoor swimming pools and whirlpools – with daybeds available to reserve
- Aperitivo hours and live entertainment on Riva Terrace
- Sunday Funday Fitness Classes on Riva Plaza
- Signature Experiences for couples and friend groups at The Spa
- A new menu and Four Seasons style Sunday brunch buffet in Mara
- The Get Down Coffee Co.'s Rocksteady Cold Brew in Socca Cafe
- Complimentary dining for children under five
- Elevated, unobstructed views of the city or Mississippi River from every room
In addition, visitors from near and far have access to the Guest Experience team, who helps curate longer stays with adventures outside the hotel.
“It’s been so fun to surprise people with what we have to offer,” says Director of Guest Experience Naomi Thompson. “Arts, theatre, food, music, nature - we can provide those things, customized, and always with a little Minnesota flair. We want to show off the best of our city and state.”
Adds General Manager Florian Riedel, “I was greeting guests over Sunday brunch in Mara, and we got to talking about how much there is to do within walking distance of the Hotel. While my family and I have spent recent weekends by the river or at a Twins game, members of our Four Seasons team have frequented nearby summer concerts, shows and exhibits. All of us are looking forward to The Minneapolis Aquatennial, too.”
Passionate about connecting with guests and serving them with genuine heart, the staff at Four Seasons Hotel Minneapolis created a local guide to summering in the Twin Cities, which includes a hiking and biking trail next to the Mississippi River, Minnesota Lynx games, the Sculpture Garden at the Walker Art Center, Surly Brewery and shows at the Dakota.