Celebrate the Most Wonderful Time of the Year with a Host of Year-End Festivities to Choose from at Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai
Usher in the most wonderful time of the year with family and friends at Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai with an array of celebrations. With a host of gastronomic affairs, fun-filled activities and exhilarating parties to choose from, join inthe fun of year-end festivities and be sure to end 2018 with a bang.
Monday, December 24, 2018 – Christmas Eve
Prepare to feast on a beautifully laid out traditional Christmas dinner with loved ones.
- Café Prato: Enjoy a four-course traditional Christmas dinner (set menu) at Café Prato priced at INR 4,500 plus taxes per person, 7:00 pm onwards.
- San:Qi: Indulge in Christmas specials at San:Qi where guests can choose from a variety of delectable dishes off of the a la carte menu.
- Playground at The Mansion: Nothing like an experiential pop-up Christmas party to pump up the year-end festivities, complete with house and techno beats and cool cocktails for company.
Tuesday, December 25, 2018 – Christmas Day
This one is for all those who love to eat, sing and make merry, quite literally. Celebrate Christmas Day with loved ones and indulge in a decadent all-you-can-eat Christmas brunch at San:Qi on December 25 from 1:00 to 4:00 pm, with traditional favourites and house specialties to choose from.
What’s more? Santa’s visiting with his bag o’ goodies while a swinging live band gets guests grooving in their seats, making it a memorable Christmas Day indeed.
- Brunch with sparkling wine and cocktails is priced at INR 4,500 plus taxes
- Brunch with sparkling wine, cocktails and champagne is priced at INR 7,500 plus taxes
- Kids brunch (for kids aged 6 to 12) is priced at INR 2,000 plus taxes
Saturday, December 29, 2018 – Drama at The Mansion
Wondering what’s good on the last weekend of the year? Join in the festivities at The Mansion for yet another exciting pop-up party with Bollywood beats, eclectic cocktails and spirits as everyone dances the night away.
Monday, December 31, 2018 – New Year’s Eve Extravaganza
- AER: Spend the last hours of 2018 on the 34th floor of Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai at AER – Bar and Lounge’s New Year’s Eve party and gaze out over the city and usher in the New Year with the champagne popping against the bright city lights. Step into AER for an evening of free-flowing alcoholic beverages and soaring house music with DJ Madoc – a renowned DJ in the city’s nightlife circuit, music producer, and one of the frontrunners in the South Asian house music scene. Priced at INR 9,000 per person and INR 17,000 per couple; inclusive of entry, and free flow of select alcoholic beverages.
- San:Qi: Join in the festivities at San:Qi, 7:30 pm onwards, with a mouthwatering yum cha menu accompanied by free-flowing sparkling wine, priced at INR 7,500 plus taxes, and INR 10,500 plus taxes coupled with free-flowing champagne.
- Café Prato: Enjoy a lavish spread of celebratory specials at Cafe Prato’s buffet, 7:30 pm onwards, priced at INR 5,500 plus taxes.
Looking to take home, or give personalised gifts to loved ones? Step into the Patisserie at the Lobby Lounge and let the Hotel's expert chefs curate a bespoke holiday hamper, with decadent goodies such as Yule log, stollen bread, panettone and more.
There’s also a host of fun-filled activities planned for kids starting from December 15, 2018. For families are staying with Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai this month, be sure to check with the concierge team for a complete list of activities.
For more information on all festivities listed above, call +91 7710033143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org