Four Seasons Resort and Residences Napa Valley
- 400 Silverado Trail, Calistoga, California, 94515, USA
Total Number of Rooms: 85
- Napa Valley’s first and only resort set within a working winery
- Timeless, modern, farmhouse-chic design infused with comfort and culture
- An authentic luxury retreat without pretence
Designer: Erin Martin, executed by Hirsch-Bedner Associates
- The charming town of Calistoga in Napa Valley
- 30 minutes by car from Santa Rosa, 90 minutes from San Francisco, and 120 minutes from Palo Alto
Size: 6,079 sq. ft. / 565 sq. m. indoor and 6,850 sq. ft. / 636 sq. m.outdoor
Spa Director: Natalie Posner
Interior Designer: Erin Martin, executed by Hirsch-Bedner Associates
- Designed as a tranquil oasis, Spa Talisa is centred on holistic healing for the mind and body, featuring rejuvenating offerings that take guests on a wellness journey through a beautifully landscaped outdoor relaxation garden, luxurious treatments using indigenous ingredients and premium products from Napa and Italy, a nail bar, curated retail, and more
- Inspired by Calistoga’s 150-year history as a spa and wellness destination
- A modern yet organic aesthetic complements this operation with art and décor inspired by the Spa’s “beautiful water” appellation and indigenous heritage of the region; a mix of cool blue tones, warm wood, and abundant natural lighting against striking black and white design creates an eye-catching yet soothing environment throughout this standout stone structure
Number of Treatment Rooms: 8, including 2 couples suites
- Botanical Bliss Facial
- Brave Spirit Body Ritual
- Vineyard Scrub
- Nail bar
- Curated retail, including skincare lines LIV + GRACE SKINCARE and Seed to Skin
- Heated sunken hot tub
- Sunning benches
- Private patios with steam decks used for the Native-inspired steam experience
- Mud and sun bay created to draw toxins from the body with mineral-rich volcanic ash
- Individual men's and women's changing rooms
Executive Resort Chef: Shaun Acosta
Executive Pastry Chef: Josh Gaulin
Signature Experience: TRUSS Restaurant & Bar
- Executive Chef: Erik Anderson
- General Manager: Emma Conroy
- Chef de Cuisine: Craig Wilmer
- TRUSS celebrates the region’s freshest farm fare with seasonal menus featuring both a la carte and curated coursed options with expertly selected fine wine pairings
- TRUSS’ progressive design renders a variety of experiences, from elevated dining in the main dining room to the laid-back, lively atmosphere of the Calistoga Living Room featuring bar bites and signature cocktails, to a coffee and bottle bar, a fireside lounge, vibrant bars, and a demonstration kitchen
- Dining Room - Indoor Seating: 54
- Dining Room - Outdoor Seating: 46
- Living Room – Indoor Seating: 73
- Living Room – Outdoor Seating: 32
- Designer: EDG
Signature Experience: CAMPO Poolside
- Concept: An open-air poolside restaurant with an enticing menu of Cal-Mexican dishes that change with the seasons and highlight the bounty of Napa Valley’s produce
- Signature Dishes: Lamb barbacoa tacos
- Seating: 77
Signature Experience: Winery & Tasting Room
- 7.4-acre (3 hectare) vineyard and winery
- Hands-on winemaking experiences and tasting sessions available with renowned winemaker Thomas Rivers Brown and his team; sample signature Calistoga AVA wines, produced using grapes grown right on-property
24-Hour In-Room Dining
- Serenity Pool (adults only)
- Family Pool
- Size: 4,316 sq. ft. / 400 sq. m.
- Open 24 hours
- Vineyard views
- Equipment: Technogym
- Yoga, strength training, mindful meditation and movement, and cycling
- Personal fitness programming available upon request
- Movement studio, outdoor fitness deck
- Bocce ball court
- Resort bicycles available
- Kids for All Seasons program
- Outdoor Activity Lawn featuring enriching experiences reflective of the destination, such as “Kid’s Kab” custom-blending from grapes grown on property
- Children’s menus available
- Family pool features shallow areas perfect for splashing
- Total Size: 15,234 sq. ft. (1,415 sq. m.) – most with natural light and views of lush vines, forests, and the Palisades and Mayacamas Mountains
- Total Capacity: 174 guests
- Meet and Feed Capacity: 100
- Function Rooms: 7
- Private Dining Room Capacity: 16
- Calistoga Ballroom: 2,606 sq. ft. / 242 sq. m.
- Calistoga Pre-Function: 961 sq. ft. / 89.3 sq. m.
- Vineyard Barn: 2,605 sq. ft. / 242 sq. m.
- Vineyard Lawn: 1,500 sq. ft. / 140 sq. m.
- Lakeside Terrace: 3,000 sq. ft. / 279 sq. m.
- Lakeside Lawn: 1,500 sq. ft. / 140 sq. m.
- Silverado: 807 sq. ft. / 75 sq. m.
- Silverado Terrace: 950 sq. ft. / 88.3 sq. m.
- Rosedale: 640 sq. ft. / 59.5 sq. m.
- Vineyard Grove East: 400 sq. ft. / 37 sq. m.
- Vineyard Grove West: 400 sq. ft. / 37 sq. m.
- Demonstration Venue: 886 sq. ft. / 82.3 sq. m.
- Cork Room: 886 sq. ft. / 59 sq. m.
- Wine Library: 340 sq. ft. / 32 sq. m.