Spring Has Sprung at Four Seasons Resort and Residences Napa Valley
The newly-awarded Forbes Travel Guide Five Star Resort announces seasonal spring activities and events for Easter, Mother’s Day and more
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Napa Valley, wine country’s leading luxury resort, looks forward to hosting a variety of events, culinary experiences and limited-time programming this spring in celebration of Easter, Mother’s Day and beyond. Starting in early April, visitors and locals can enjoy a festive lineup of family-friendly activities ranging from a sunset vineyard stroll and wine tasting to a children’s pastry class, perfume making, and much more.
“Spring in Calistoga is the perfect time to visit wine country and enjoy the destination’s lush forests, abundant vineyards, world-class cuisine, wellness experiences, and unparalleled views of the Palisades mountains,” says Terrance Kelly, Director of Sales and Marketing at Four Seasons Resort and Residences Napa Valley.” The team has developed several exciting activations for friends and family to celebrate the holidays together or simply enjoy a memorable springtime getaway.”
Easter Family Fun Weekend
Friday, April 7, 2023
- Family Movie Night—Complimentary for Resorts guests, with food and beverage available for purchase
Saturday, April 8, 2023
- Family Yoga - Complimentary class for resort guests, 8:30 am
- Guided Hike - Reserve a spot for USD 150 per person
- Chef’s Children’s Pastry Class - Reserve a spot for USD 75 per person, ages 5-12 years old; 2:00-3:00 pm, chef uniform provided
- Elusa Sunset Vineyard Stroll - A guided walk through the on-site estate vineyard paired with exceptional Elusa Wine; reserve a spot for USD 150 per person
Sunday, April 9, 2023
- Easter Brunch at TRUSS Restaurant + Bar - USD 135 per person / USD 55 per person for children for full buffet; reservations available from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Easter Egg Hunt - Complimentary egg hunt, cookie decorating and pictures with the Easter Bunny for Resort and brunch guests and locals for USD 35 per ticket, takes place from 1:30 to 2:30 pm; online bookings available on OpenTable
Ultimate Mother’s Day Weekend
Friday, May 12, 2023
- Mom’s Night Out—Enjoy complimentary sparkling wine and mini spa treatments, exclusively for Resort guests in the Spa Talisa sunroom and co-ed garden from 6:00 to 8:00 pm
Saturday, May 13, 2023
- Morning Wellness, Yoga and Mindful Mommy Meditation - Complimentary for Resort guests, 8:30 am
- Mommy and Me Pizza Making - Tickets are USD 75 per child, all Resort guest mothers are complimentary, takes place from 11:00 am to 12:00 noon
- Daddy and Me Game Time – 1:00-3:00 pm
- Perfume Making with Nomad Botanicals - Tickets available for purchase at USD 125 per person, 4:00-5:00 pm
Sunday, May 14, 2023
- Mother’s Day Brunch at TRUSS Restaurant + Bar - Tickets can be reserved for USD 135 per person, USD 55 per children ages 5-12 for full buffet on OpenTable.
Seasonal Dishes, Sips and Auro Wine Dinner Series
In addition to the aforementioned activities, Four Seasons Resort and Residences Napa Valley is also offering its Vine & Dine package for spring retreats, which includes a premium wine tasting experience at Elusa Winery, plus a USD 200 dining credit to indulge at TRUSS Restaurant + Bar where classically executed dishes focus on seasonal ingredients sourced from local farms. Guests and visitors can also enjoy Chef Rogelio Garcia’s hyper-seasonal rotating five-course dining experience at the newly opened Auro (reservations available via OpenTable here). In celebration of the spring season, Auro will be hosting a monthly Wednesday Wine Dinner Series, featuring a sensory experience with a five-course prix fixe menu prepared by Executive Chef Rogelio Garcia and highlighting an expert pairing of experimental and complex wines from a variety of wine partners, including the following:
- Wednesday, March 29, 2023 at 5:00 pm: Neyers – Neyers Winemaker Tadeo Borchardt and Auro Sommelier Derek Stevenson will lead a dynamic dinner, sharing the history of Neyers and notes on its exceptional wines. Founded by Bruce and Barbara Neyers in 1992 and inspired by Old World influences and winemaking techniques, Neyers prides itself on the winemaking process from getting the right barrels, the right quality grapes, and the best equipment -- all adding up to an amazing selection of new world wines. Tickets are USD 350 per person and are now available to purchase on OpenTable.
- Wednesday, April 19, 2023 at 6:00 pm: Elusa Winery – Elusa Winemaker Jonathan Walden will guide guests through a curated menu of seasonal ingredients paired with Elusa’s finest wines. Ideally situated within the Resort, Elusa Winery works closely with famed consulting winemaker Thomas Rivers Brown to showcase unique expressions of Calistoga terroir with precision and focus showcased in its meticulously crafted small lot wines. Tickets are USD 350 per person.
- Wednesday, May 31, 2023 at 6:00 pm: Alpha Omega – Led by Alpha Omega Winemaker Matt Brain, guests will sip on world-class wines that are sourced from vineyards such as Stagecoach, Beckstoffer Georges III, Beckstoffer to Kalon during this Auro Wine Dinner event. Established in 2006, Alpha Omega’s mission is to create artisanal wines drawing on Old World vineyard handcrafted practices and emphasis on unique terroir driven characteristics that reveal a sense of place combined with new world technology. Tickets are USD 380 per person.
To reserve a stay at Four Seasons Resort and Residences Napa Valley, call 707 709 2100, email email@example.com or book online.
San Francisco, California 94103
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Napa Valley