Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Nashville
- 100 Demonbreun Street, Nashville, Tennessee, 37201, USA
Front Office Manager
Four Seasons Tenure
- Since 2012
- First Four Seasons Assignment: Four Seasons Resort Terre Blanche, France (formerly a Four Seasons hotel)
- Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea; Four Seasons Resorts Megeve; Four Seasons Hotel London at Canary Wharf (formerly a Four Seasons hotel); Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire; Four Seasons Resort Terre Blanche, France (formerly a Four Seasons hotel); Mandarin Oriental Prague
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Hotel Management, Les Roches International School of Hotel Management, Bluche, Switzerland
- Prague, Czech Republic
- English, Spanish
- Bruce Springsteen, Eric Clapton, Chris Stapleton. Click here to experience Marek’s playlist.
From a very young age, Marek Abraham was in awe of the glitz and glamour of luxury hospitality. Throughout his life, he's had the privilege of living in different parts of the world, where each experience deepened his admiration for the service industry.
Marek believes learning how to serve others makes one culturally rich, and he brings that same warmth and knowledge to Four Seasons Hotel Nashville.
First drawn to Nashville because of fond memories in aiding Four Seasons hotel openings, Marek has fully embraced his love for country music. In his downtime, he can be found at the Grand Ole Opry, National Museum of African American Music, or the Frist Art Museum. He also highly recommends venturing out to Franklin or Leiper’s Fork to dial back from the hustle and bustle.
While this may be his fourth opening, Marek's experience of building, working with and learning from a new team is something that never gets old. He thrives off the chaotic nature and unpredictability of opening a new property, and, above all, he loves creating a welcoming culture by building a successful, high-performance team.
He is thrilled to bring the vibrancy of the city within the four walls of Four Seasons Hotel Nashville and looks forward to every opportunity to curate unique and unforgettable experiences for guests. “I want our guests to experience the unspoken passion, pride and energy our team brings to make Four Seasons Hotel Nashville an integral part of Music City,” he says.