Experience Paradise and “Live Like A Local” with Enhanced Private Retreats Package at Four Seasons Resort Nevis
Love is living like a local in the epitome of luxury and privacy with special offerings in the Resort’s most modern villas
Four Seasons Resort Nevis has an enclave of modern-designed homes are ideal for families to Live Like A Local. The Resort’s newest package provides a more intimate experience for smaller families or groups to enjoy one of the three or four-bedroom Pinney's Beach Villas that line the edge of the Resort, just steps from the nearly three mile (five kilometre) stretch of Pinney's Beach. This inclusive offer allows guests to immerse themselves in the wonders of Nevis with tailored experiences.
With this special package, families will reignite their connection with each other in a place of pure luxury. The seven Pinney’s Beach villas are tucked away into the Nevisian landscape with breath-taking views of Nevis Peak as well as the golf course and Resort grounds. The homes merge the indoor and outdoor living spaces with perfectly designed large windows and doors, breezy walkways, an infinity edge pool, a large terrace and an intimate garden to play and reconnect.
"All of our homes offer something unique, and these Pinney's Beach Villas are right next to all the action but still provide a tranquil hideaway," says Rafael Carmona, Director of Residences. "You'll be able to come together with your family and have memories of learning new farm-to-table recipes from our chefs, creating a picture-perfect masterpiece or just relaxing by the pool with a good book."
Just in time for the pre-holiday festivities, guests booking the Live Like A Local Pinney's Beach package in any of the Pinney's Beach Villas will experience:
- A Local Provisioning Box – Bringing the freshest Nevisian produce conveniently to the villa, the Resort's partners at Farmbox Fresh curate seasonal farm boxes that include a variety of whole fruits and vegetables, herb bundles, salad builders and more, all sourced from local farmers.
- Private Cooking Class – Learn new recipes using local provisions with the help of the Resort's world-class chefs. Using freshly caught seafood, prime cuts or hand-picked herbs and spices, they'll create a delicious home-cooked meal for any holiday celebration that is sure to delight. The talented culinary team will work with guests to create personalised recipes to enjoy and that fit any dietary requirements.
- Nevisian Kite Making Class – Tethered together by years of tradition, a few pieces of colourful paper and string and carried by the wind, kites have always been a part of several celebrations in Nevis. Kids and kids at heart can get in on the fun with a private kite making class in the comfort of their own villa. Once their designs are complete, guests can take to the lawn to watch their colourful designs take flight.
- Signature Nevisian Massage – The Nevisian Massage eases the senses and recharges the mind and body, featuring a locally-infused blend of oils inspired by exotic scents and spices of the West Indies, crafted from Nevisian ingredients grown in the Resort's own herb garden. The experience begins with a relaxing and cleansing foot ritual, where feet are bathed in warm, lemongrass-infused water before being detoxified with an aromatic scrub. From there, guests receive an exquisite massage, which features a locally-infused blend of oils inspired by exotic scents and spices of the West Indies. Long, flowing strokes mimic the waves of the Caribbean Sea, easing the senses and recharging the mind and body.
- Paint and Sip - Capture the unmatched beauty and serenity of the surroundings with one of the island's most talented artists. Vaughn Anslyn has created many masterpieces that can be seen throughout the island and around the Caribbean. He will teach guests techniques and simple tricks to create their own work of art to take home as a memento of their time in Nevis.
- Holiday Photo Shoot – Another souvenir to bring home are beautiful photos of the trip with all the smiles of the family having a great time. Never leave anyone out or miss a moment with the help of a local photographer to capture in-the-moment photos or curated portraits of everyone's time in paradise.
The two-storey residences are just a three-minute walk from the beach and the main Resort facilities, with a seamless design to bring the feeling of the Caribbean right to its doorsteps. Guests who book the four-bedroom home will find a separate cottage in the courtyard just steps from the main home providing even more space to escape.
In addition to these modern Pinney's Beach Villas, the entire Private Retreats portfolio at Four Seasons Resort Nevis provides space and privacy to connect and reconnect. The Resort's dedicated team ensures every moment of a guest's stay on the island sanctuary is tailored to their individual needs, offering personalised service, plenty of space to work and play, all the amenities of home and everything that anyone could need while away.
The Resort's spectacular collection of more than 40 residences, villas and estate homes presents expansive views of Nevis Peak, the Robert Trent Jones II-designed golf course, lush gardens and the Caribbean Sea. In addition to their unique character, each standalone villa also offers services and amenities, including dedicated ambassadors for daily needs or special requests, custom-tailored pre-arrival provisioning services, private pools and kitchens, in-home fitness experiences and full access to all Resort services and amenities.
Rates for the Live Like A Local Pinney's Beach package starts from USD 7,000 per night for travel through December 15, 2022. To inquire about availability, visit click here, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 869 469 6238.
Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies