Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies
- P.O. Box 565, Pinney’s Beach, Charlestown, Nevis, West Indies
Director of Food and Beverage
Four Seasons Tenure
- Since 2022
- First Four Seasons Assignment: Current
- La Samanna, A Belmond Hotel, Saint-Martin; Alila Villas Koh Russey, Cambodia; Heritage Suites Hotel, Cambodia; Hospitality and Events Manager, Embassy of France in Ghana; Kempinski Hotels, Switzerland and China
- Master of Business Administration in Hospitality, Ecole Hoteliere De Lausanne (EHL), Switzerland; Bachelor of Arts in Hospitality Management with Real Estate, Finance and Revenue Management, Glion Institute of Higher Education, Bulle, Switzerland
- Sainte-Adresse, France
- French (native); English (fluent); Spanish (basic); Mandarin (basic)
A hotelier for the last 15 years, Antoine Lhomme always had a passion for hospitality and food and beverage.
He started his career in Normandy, more precisely in a small boutique hotel called Le Donjon, as food runner and steward. While studying at Glion Institute of Higher Education in Switzerland, he had the opportunity to gain experience with Kempinski Hotels in food and beverage as well as in the executive office in Geneva and two properties in China, in which he was involved in both the properties’ pre-opening and opening stages.
In 2014, he moved to Ghana in West Africa where he worked for the French Embassy as head of hospitality and logistics, during which time he managed high profile events for up to 1,200 guests. Later, he moved back to Asia and settled down in Cambodia for almost four years while working for Relais & Châteaux in Siem Reap (located right next to the temples of Angkor) before joining Alila Hotels and Resorts as food and beverage manager for the highly-anticipated opening of Alila Villas Koh Russey, a private island resort in the south of Cambodia.
A fantastic opportunity then took him to the Caribbean for the first time in late 2018, when he joined LVMH and Belmond at La Samanna as executive assistant manager in charge of food and beverage. During his three-year tenure, he helped to lead the reopening of the property following Hurricane Irma and repositioned the resort’s food and beverage offerings, turning it into one of the top dining spots in Saint-Martin.
Antoine now makes the jump over to Nevis and is happy to Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, a hotel company in his bucket list for many years, but also to be part of the beautiful Four Seasons Resort Nevis family.
Antoine has a Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management from the Glion Institute of Higher Education in Switzerland and in 2022 completed his MBA in Hospitality from Switzerland’s Ecole Hoteliere De Lausanne. In his free time, he likes to get out on the water with his boating license, keep up with his health and nutrition and sip on fine wines as a WSET Level 2 sommelier.