Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies
- P.O. Box 565, Pinney’s Beach, Charlestown, Nevis, West Indies
Four Seasons Tenure
- Since 2020
- First Four Seasons Assignment: Current
- The Ritz-Carlton Reserve, Krabi, Thailand; Parrot Cay Resort & COMO Shambhala Retreat, Turks and Caicos; Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Maldives; Mandarin Oriental, Boston; Anantara, Maldives; Mandarin Oriental, Manila, Philippines;
- Manila, Philippines
- Asumption College, Manila, Philippines
- English, Tagalog (Filipino)
Ruby Garcia comes to Four Seasons Resort Nevis with more than 17 years of luxury hospitality experience, most recently serving as general manager of Phulay Bay, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve. Before then, Ruby also spent time with the Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Maldives, Mandarin Oriental in Boston, Bermuda and Manila, Philippines and Parrot Cay Resort & COMO Shambhala Retreat in Turks and Caicos. With extensive experience in luxury operations, Ruby is very well-versed in all departments of luxury hospitality management.
With a Bachelor’s Degree in Communication Arts, majoring in Public Relations and Advertising at Assumption College in her native Manila, Philippines, Ruby specialises in guest relations, resource management, and employee engagement.
Ruby is fond of travelling to new destinations, especially when it comes to experiencing the local culture and wildlife. She loves interacting with animals such as elephants, koalas, giraffes and dogs, so she can't wait to know more about the monkeys and donkeys around Nevis. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with good friends over a glass of wine, a good meal and the occasional karaoke party.