Be Our Guest - Our Only Guest - with Extraordinary Exclusives and Buyouts at Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Imagine your group having an entire luxury hotel or resort to themselves, with every door open, every staff member at your service, and fully customised to your specifications
Richard A. Calcaterra, Co-founder and Officer, Enterprise Events Group says there is nothing more appealing than a hotel buyout. “Meeting planners are judged by our clients on creativity, flexibility and our ability to maximise marketing opportunities, and when you have a property on an exclusive basis, it opens so many possibilities to execute top tier events.”
How It Works
A World of Possibilities
Benefits of Extraordinary Exclusives and Buyouts at
- Participants get the VIP experience with complete privacy, confidentiality and security – a great advantage for product previews, executive meetings and high profile attendees.
- With the entire room inventory to play with, planners can place VIPs and top performers in speciality suites not usually offered to groups, and memorable events can be staged in penthouses, royal suites and beachfront villas.
- One-of-a-kind venues are open as groups are invited to take over lobbies, golf courses and pools – imagine an outdoor concert, a bar redesigned to showcase only the brand’s products, next year’s car models lined up on the beach, or dancing the night away on an acrylic floor placed over a night-lit pool. Corporate branding possibilities are virtually unlimited.
- Greater camaraderie ensues when participants are free to mingle and network. Spontaneous breakout spaces are now everywhere, encouraging a level of interaction not usually possible in a restricted set up. Employees are invigorated as they feel their value on the team and pride in their organisation.
- Hosts reap significant return on investment as participants feel rewarded, appreciated and inspired.
Debbie Parsons, President of The Performance Group, believes there are additional benefits once the event is in progress: “To know that every guest in the hotel is part of the same group creates a very powerful cultural experience than transcends the agenda. When the entire hotel staff is focussed solely on one client, it’s like a dance or orchestra performing at the highest level, something truly special that will be remembered by participants long after it’s over.”
Start Planning a
Reaping the benefits is easier than ever as
Most Four Seasons hotels and resorts are available at certain times of year for Buyouts or Exclusives, including renowned properties such as
Event hosts are invited to contact the sales representatives at individual