Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown Celebrates Global Wellness Day
Global Wellness Day celebrations showcase the recently launched Resident Healers Program and Health and Wellness Offerings by Executive Chef Shaun Acosta
Global Wellness Day celebrations will take place from 9:00 to 11:00 am on Saturday, June 9, 2018.
The 90-minute Resident Healers session includes the following:
- Air Beautiful’s Snow Shimazu will lead a cleansing ritual and Hatha Yoga class
- Leslie McDonald from Balanced Life Leslie will perform a Sound Bath Therapy
- The Cristalline’s Rashia Bell will present a holistic approach to meditation and chakra cleaning
Following the Resident Healers Session, guests can also expect to enjoy:
- Post-session healthy smoothie and juice bar by Executive Chef Shaun Acosta
- Take-home crystal chakra set
- Take-home yoga mat
The Resident Healers Program was recently launched at The Spa at
- Deganit Nuur, Creator of The Nuurvana Method
- Rashia Bell, Creator of The Cristalline
- Snow Shimazu, Creator of AIR BEAUTIFUL
Each of the three Resident Healers provide unique, mindful experiences for each guest, during one-one-one private appointments at The Spa. Deganit Nuur is an acupuncturist, herbalist and clairvoyant; Rashia Bell is a crystal healer and mediation naster; Snow Shimazu is a travel wellness expert, advanced body work educator and all around wellness guru. Each of these leading women offer guests seeking something greater than the traditional spa service.
Tickets for Global Wellness Day at
*All profits from the event will be donated to philanthropic partner Global Green USA.
Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown