Dive with Navy SEALs at Four Seasons Resort Oahu at Ko Olina: Introducing Trident Adventures
Four Seasons Resort Oahu at Ko Olina is taking luxury to new depths with Trident Adventures, an exciting luxury dive operation owned and operated by veteran Navy SEALS and conveniently located at Ko Olina Marina, Oahu’s only privately owned deep draft marina. With programs tailored to divers of all ages and abilities, guests can experience Hawaii’s ultimate ocean playground with an emphasis on adventure, safety and responsible stewardship of the environment. Trident Adventures features myriad aquatic opportunities ranging from introductory dive tours, SCUBA certifications, PADI Bubble Maker programs in the Resort’s serenity pool and the ultimate: Navy SEAL-style dives for adventure seekers.
“Diving with US Navy SEALs is to dive with the absolute best of the best. The attention to detail these guys have in every aspect of the experience, for every person they take out, is unmatched in the industry,” says Alex O’Loughlin, Hawaii 5-0 actor.
Guests are invited to "dive in" with Trident Adventures and experience the vibrant waters along Oahu’s pristine leeward coast in waters teeming with untouched reefs, prolific marine life and lava tubes. Frequent dive companions include Hawaiian green sea turtles, he‘e (octopuses), spotted eagle rays, eels, nudibranch, white tip sharks and an abundance of tropical reef fish including moorish idols, butterflyfish, damsels and trumpetfish. Fortunate divers will encounter the pod of spinner dolphins that frequent the leeward coast and hear the eerily beautiful song of humpback whales as they pass through Ko Olina on their annual winter migration.
Dive and aquatic highlights include the following programs:
- Deep Sea Wreck Dive – 3 hours, available on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 7:00 to 10:00 am - Available for advanced Open Water PADI certified divers, this three-hour dive is chaperoned by a veteran US Navy SEAL. There is no better training in the world when it comes to this underwater experience than to dive along a former US Navy SEAL. Starting at USD 269 per person for a three-hour boat dive.
- Open Water Boat Dives (for ages 10 and over) - For SCUBA divers of all skill levels with a minimum of an Open Water Scuba Diver certification. Come see why the Wai'anae west coast is regarded as the best diving on Oahu. Explore popular dive sites on the west side, lava tubes and caverns, including Electric Beach, Makaha Caverns (weather permitting) Twin Holes and the Mahi Wreck. Starting at USD 219 per person for a one-tank boat dive for three hours.
- Discover SCUBA (for ages 10 and over) - For the introductory scuba diver, Four Seasons guests can enjoy the perfect introduction to diving in the calm, clear water of the Lagoon or explore the vibrant underwater world that surrounds the Resort in an unforgettable hand-held experience with Certified PADI Instructors in the open ocean. No experience or certification is needed to gain this wholly new perspective of our blue planet. With this one tank dive, guests will learn the basics of scuba diving. Starting at USD 189 per person for one hour lagoon dive; and USD 299 per person for a two hour boat dive.
- PADI Bubble-Maker (for ages 8 and up) – Just for keiki, Trident Adventures features the Bubble Maker at Four Seasons, a one-hour introduction to scuba in the Resort’s beautiful Serenity Pool, allowing children to don scuba gear and experience breathing underwater in a supervised, safe environment. Starting at USD 139 per child.
- SEAL Team (for ages 8 and up) - Graduating from Bubble Maker, this two-hour dive experience in the Serenity Pool is ideal for junior divers who will train in all the functions of a scuba rig, including how to put it on and off, how to breathe underwater, and a number of “Aqua Missions” that offer fun supervised skill development beneficial for future Open Water Certification. Starting at USD 150 per person.
- Snorkeling – If diving isn’t one's thing but one still wants to experience the beautiful and vibrant seascape of the Pacific, Trident offers best in class morning or afternoon snorkeling or skin diving at nearby Electric Beach, or the unique option of becoming a PADI certified freediver - a worldwide recognised certification.
Dive in with Trident Adventures and Four Seasons Resort Oahu, and discover Oahu’s stunning underwater world. To learn more, contact the Concierge at 808 679 3333.
An exclusive Navy SEAL for a Day training program is also available to individuals and corporate groups of four to eight. Details are available on request.
Four Seasons Resort O‘ahu at Ko Olina