Trifecta at Four Seasons Hotel One Dalton Street, Boston is the Latest Addition to Boston’s Mixology Scene
Four Seasons Hotel One Dalton Street, Boston announces the official opening of Trifecta, the Hotel’s stunning new cocktail lounge. Located in the heart of the Hotel on the lobby level, Trifecta will open in late May 2021 from 5:00 pm daily with a curated cocktail list, extensive beverage menu and light appetisers. With the debut of a nightly cocktail program, Trifecta is poised to become a key player in Boston’s mixology scene. Together with Zuma, the opening of Trifecta will effectively position the Hotel as the ultimate nightlife destination in the city of Boston.
Since opening in May 2019, Four Seasons Hotel One Dalton Street, Boston has continually set the standard as the newest luxury lifestyle offering in the city. Last week the Hotel was recognised with the AAA Five Diamond designation, joining an elite group of hotels across the country. This designation acknowledges the Hotel as one of North America’s most luxurious accommodations and a premier establishment within the hospitality industry. This designation is only given to top-tier hotels that offer world-class luxury, amenities and indulgence for a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Trifecta was exquisitely designed by Bill Rooney of Bill Rooney Studio Inc, who is also the interior design mastermind behind the Hotel’s public spaces and guest rooms and suites. The design exemplifies a cutting-edge modern aesthetic, with clean lines and effortless elegance, ultimately creating an exciting destination within the heart of the Hotel. Kate Chertavian and Lucey Rosenburgh are the expert art curators responsible for the renowned art collection throughout the property. Framing an entire wall in Trifecta is LA Exuberance by Tacita Dean, a hand-drawn three-colour blend lithograph based on the Los Angeles sky, but also representative of the sky and clouds reflected in the smooth glass exterior of Four Seasons Hotel One Dalton Street, Boston. Boasting superb interior design, acclaimed artwork and a craft cocktail program, Trifecta is destined to become the central hub for locals, celebrities and tastemakers.
Curated Craft Cocktails
With the highly anticipated opening of Trifecta, the lounge will debut a stunningly new creative cocktail menu that pays homage to the city of Boston as an artistic hub. Designed by Julia Casale, Director of Outlets, the menu features an eclectic mix of contemporary, stylised cocktails, drawing inspiration from the characters and cultural institutions that were pivotal in Bostonian history, and subsequently helped shape the future of the city. A few highlights of the menu are:
- Arabesque - Inspired by E. Virginia Williams and the Boston Ballet, Williams embodied a witty and unwavering leader with a balance of softness and femininity. Dancing was her outlet to release her inner emotions and passion for the art of dance. Befittingly, this cocktail exemplifies this with a balance of lightness, elegance and unexpected flavours. Arabesque features Laurent-Perrier Champagne, Barr Hill gin, crème de pamplemousse, Italicus and grapefruit, giving it a bubbly and bright flavour profile.
- 152 - Inspired by the eternal floral display in The Courtyard at the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum, this twist on a gin gimlet is light and refreshing with notes of elderflower, rose and citrus. Named after the original location of Isabella Stewart Gardner’s home in Back Bay, the number “152” can never again be used on Beacon Street, per her stipulation when “Mrs Jack” moved to the Fenway in 1902. 152 features Botanist gin, rose-infused St-Germain, Lillet Blanc, grapefruit and lime cordial and is realised with a few drops of basil oil. The flavour profile is floral, light and sweet.
- Backdoor Progression - Boston is home to some of the most notable jazz clubs in the country. This cocktail is a tribute to honour the musical establishments in Boston that broadened the jazz culture of the city, transporting the imbiber to another world with the flavours of the drink. Backdoor Progression features Dal Maguey Vida mezcal, Dobel Maestro Blanco, Falernum, and a blend of vermouths completed with an orange twist garnish and a touch of smoke. The flavour profile is smoky and bitter.
In addition to the cocktail menu demonstrating the best of mixology, Trifecta will feature an extensive beverage menu showcasing a robust selection of champagne, wine and beer. Julia Casale, self-professed wine aficionado and host of the Hotel’s recent “Wine Down with Julia” series on Friday nights, has personally overseen the beverage program and will continue to showcase her expertise by highlighting different regions. A collection of wine flights will be available for those wanting to sample a selection of wine varietals from around the world.
In conjunction with the curated cocktail menu and beverage program, Trifecta will feature a select offering of light appetisers, ideal for noshing on pre or post dinner with friends and family. Chefs’ selections will include the very best of local seafood and New England fare. Highlights include:
- Hamachi crudo served with yuzu kosho vinaigrette and nori rice chips
- “Lobster roll” featuring caviar with shaved celery and fennel soubise
- Trifecta of Vermont cheeses with nuts, fresh and dried-on-the-vine grapes
- Trifecta of New England charcuteries served with foie gras pistachio pâté en croûte with saucissons, frisee and pickles
Beginning in late May 2021, Trifecta will be open from 5:00 pm daily, offering a full cocktail menu, beer and wine menu and shareable platters.
Trifecta Afternoon Tea
In addition to the nightly service, Trifecta also plays host to the highly popular Trifecta Afternoon Tea on weekends. Designed as a contemporary take on the classic afternoon tea, the Trifecta Afternoon Tea features eclectic tea sandwiches, freshly baked scones, unique sweets and bespoke blends of local favourite J’enway Tea Co.
End the week on a high note with the spiked tea option, the latest welcome addition to the menu. For just a small upcharge, guests can opt to elevate their tea experience. Trifecta’s in-house mixologists artfully pair each tea with a liqueur or spirit to elevate the flavour, based on the tea selection and flavour profile. Some of the favourites include Lady Blue Earl Grey Tea paired with Grand Marnier; Champagne & Berries Tea paired with St-Germain; Fruity Pebble Tea with Luxardo liqueur and Calming Chamomile Tea with crème de violette.
Trifecta Afternoon Tea is offered in Trifecta on Saturdays and Sundays from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm at USD 49 per person including a welcome glass of Champagne. Reservations for Trifecta Afternoon Tea are highly recommended and can be made by calling 857 449 2435 or by clicking here.
Four Seasons Hotel One Dalton Street, Boston