Deck the Palms! Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort Celebrates the Festive Season
This holiday season, trade in ski slopes and snow boots for palm trees and infinity pools at the lakeside
Deck The Palms
From the royal palm-lined pathway lined with twinkling lights to the holiday-inspired floral arrangements and decadent gingerbread display in the lobby,
Multi-generational travel is becoming more and more popular, and
- Royal Suite: The 3,300 square-foot (300 square metre) suite includes a vaulted great room, a master bedroom, a media room, a private office and a pantry kitchen, perfect for entertaining. Connecting up to as many as nine bedrooms, and with a wrap-around terrace featuring views of the nightly Magic Kingdom Park fireworks, it is the perfect suite for families to celebrate the festive season in the grandest way possible.
- Presidential Suite: Designed to evoke a Mediterranean villa, the spacious 2,750 square-foot (255 square metre) Presidential Suite includes a great room, master bedroom, master bathroom, private office and pantry kitchen. Two additional coordinating bedroom units and one guest room suite enable the Presidential Suite to expand to a four bedroom residence, ideal for family and friends to celebrate the holiday season.
- Grand Suite: A Grand Suite is a beautiful suite to celebrate the holidays, with a spacious living room and sectional sofa and wet bar area perfect for entertaining, plus a dining area to seat eight. Available to connect up to two or more bedrooms, the Grand Suite also features a large terrace and views of the nightly fireworks at Magic Kingdom Park.
For guests of the Royal and Presidential suites, eight hours of butler service per day is included on the day of arrival and the day of departure. Additional hours, including round-the-clock service, are available for an added fee. Guests can take advantage of the butler's assistance to gift wrap presents, dazzle the suite with holiday decor, create a memorable in-suite holiday dinner party, arrange for a holiday movie with cookies and cocoa, and much more.
From peppermint s’mores at PB&G to holiday gelato flavours of chocolate cinnamon, gingerbread, and crushed candy cane at Lickety Split, the holidays are the perfect time to indulge. Lickety Split will also offer an array of holiday treats, such as pistachio and cranberry bark, pecan toffee, mini mint chocolate cookies and more to satisfy a sweet tooth. The whole family will enjoy complimentary cookie decorating with Chef Saber, offered to Resort guests on select dates.
Kids For All Seasons
The Kids For All Seasons (KFAS) complimentary kids camp, open daily for ages 4-12 from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, has an array of organised activities planned for Resort guests throughout the festive season. With candy cane scavenger hunts, animal visits, snowflake water games, make-your-own reindeer food, snowman sack races, face painting and much more, the KFAS team has a thoughtfully orchestrated schedule to provide fun for all ages. Kids will love the poolside viewings of holiday movie classics such as How the Grinch Stole Christmas and Elf¸ plus making gingerbread houses and writing letters to Santa.
- Christmas Day, December 25, 2017: Capa is offering an a la carte menu plus a 40 oz. Painted Hills cowboy steak special for USD 140. Seatings are available from 6:00 to 10:00 pm. Ravello is offering a buffet brunch for USD 105 per adult and USD 35 per child. Seatings are available from 11:00 am to 7:00 pm.
- New Year’s Eve, December 31, 2017: Capa is offering a dinner with two seating options: a three-course prix-fixe seating between 5:00 and 7:00 pm, available for USD 155 per adult; or a second seating, a five-course prix-fixe menu, between 8:00 and 11:00 pm, at USD 295 per adult. Kids a la carte menus will be available all evening. Both Capa seatings include access to the New Year’s Eve “After Party” in the Grand Ballroom, which will feature a DJ, dance floor, balloon drop and more. Ravello is offering a New Year’s Eve Buffet from 5:00 to 11:00 pm, for USD 125 per person and USD 45 per child.
- New Year’s Eve Celebration: Admission to the New Year’s Eve Party is available exclusively for Resort guests and New Year’s Eve restaurant patrons ages 16 and older. Kids For All Seasons will host a special party on New Year’s Eve for children ages 4-12 for USD 95 per child and includes a children’s dinner buffet (Resort guests only).
For all holiday dining options and special events, space is limited and reservations are based on availability; for reservation inquiries, call 407 313 6161. No reservations are required for the adult New Year’s Eve celebration.
The Resort offers the Good Morning Breakfast with Goofy and His Pals every Thursday and Saturday morning at Ravello, and select Tuesdays during the festive season, December 19 and 26, 2017. The fun-filled breakfast includes an amazing buffet of breakfast favourites, including an omelet station. In addition to the character breakfast, guests of
Last-minute holiday shopping can be done right in the lobby level
Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World® Resort