Top 10 Reasons to Experience a “Babymoon” at Four Seasons Resort Orlando
With a new little bundle of joy on the way, there’s no better time to celebrate the impending arrival than with a getaway to Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort. With all there is to offer at the 26-acre (10.5 hectare) destination Resort, it’s no surprise the Resort has become a sought-after destination for those celebrating a “babymoon.” Below, discover the resort’s top 10 reasons why Four Seasons Orlando is the perfect babymoon getaway:
1) Luxe Rooms: Swoon-worthy guest rooms and suites in soothing colour palettes of teal and tangerine are modern, inviting and almost too good to leave. Enjoy 5-piece marble baths with in-mirror TVs, Bose surround sound to connect one's iPad via Bluetooth, ultra-plush beds and a furnished balcony. Moms-to-be will love taking a leisurely soak in the spacious bathtub while catching a favourite TV show.
2) Adult Only Pool: That’s right - Four Seasons boasts the only true adult pool on Disney property. Before the little one arrives, savour time at the peaceful, aptly named Oasis Pool. For ages 21 and older, the lakeside infinity pool surrounded by cabanas is pure bliss. Servers are at the ready to serve up delicious mocktails and more. Hourly amenities such as frozen grapes, Evian spritz, and fruit smoothie shooters make one feel truly pampered. Take a relaxing soak (or dip just feet!) in the adjacent outdoor whirlpool.
3) Maternity Caress at The Spa: Luxuriate in the calm beauty of The Spa, an 18-treatment room sanctuary complete with a co-ed relaxation lounge and a total of six couples’ treatment rooms for those who like side-by-side pampering. Mom-to-be can experience a Maternity Caress Massage treatment, offered for women in their second trimester and beyond, and featuring the specialised line of Hatch maternity body products. The Hatch products are non-toxic, featuring botanical blends, and are free of parabens, phthalates, dyes and fragrance, ensuring they are mama-safe. Afterward, unwind and catch up in the Spa Solarium, on zero-gravity wave loungers with ultra-comfy memory cushioning, providing excellent lumbar support.
4) Lazy River: If there’s a time to take lazy to the next level, it’s surely when one is pregnant. Moms-to-be will love taking a relaxing float down the Resort’s “Drifters” Lazy River. The soothing float takes about eight minutes per full lap. Pool servers can deliver a mocktail such as the Strawberry Fizz while one enjoys the calm trip around the beautifully landscaped river.
5) Spacious Balconies with a View: Park View accommodations offer spectacular vistas over the Magic Kingdom Park’s nightly Happily Ever After fireworks display from the comfort of one’s furnished balcony. Take in the dazzling show from the peaceful privacy a the balcony. Or, enjoy a special dinner at Capa, where one can view the impressive show from Capa terrace.
6) Pickles & Ice Cream: No matter the craving, Four Seasons has it on demand, 24-7 from its room service menu. Enjoy a quiet dinner before baby arrives, and order in a gourmet dinner or snacks at one's convenience. A special room service menu is meant just for moms-to-be, featuring items such as “The Biggest Dill of Our Lives,” a selection of housemade pickles, vegetables and chips; the “Expecting Something Sweet” choice of vanilla or chocolate milk shake with seasoned fries; and the “This is What the Baby is Craving” including mac & cheese, corn dogs, wings, chips and ranch. For healthier options, the menu includes “Super Food for Super Mom,” a Greek yogurt açaí with toasted coconut, fresh berries and granola. Not sure what the craving is? Try the “One Flavour Is Not Enough” on the room service menu, which includes traditional hummus, green pea hummus, black bean hummus, carrots, broccoli, bell peppers, and asparagus. Whether the craving is for stir fry noodles, curry, french fries, Cobb salad or a cheeseburger, the room service menu has a wide variety of offerings. For a sweet tooth, don’t miss the Resort’s housemade gelato, in classic flavours such as chocolate and vanilla - and many more flavours available at Lickety Split.
7) Gourmet Dining: Couples who want to savour a delicious meal together will love the Resort’s six dining options, including the signature rooftop steakhouse Capa, a Spanish-style restaurant with tapas on the menu and prime meats. The open kitchen keeps couples close to the action while the amazing terrace sits above the treetops and has great views of Orlando. Moms-to-be who are craving meats will love Capa, while those craving carbs including pasta and pizza will be amazed by the Italian cuisine offered at Ravello, helmed by Executive Chef Fabrizio Schenardi, who hails from Torino, Italy.
8) Maternity Fitness: Staying fit is an integral part of a health pregnancy, and Four Seasons Resort Orlando has plenty of options for moms-to-be to keep active. From a 24-hour fitness centre, to walking trails on property, tennis and golf, private instruction is also offered. The Spa team can reserve private sessions with certified instructors, such as Prenatal Yoga, and a “Reverse River” Aqua Fit class. Water fitness is ideal for pregnant women as the water provides support and assists with reducing symptoms of swelling, while also keeping the body cool during exercise. Guests who contact The Spa can reserve a private maternity fitness class.
9) Four Seasons Bed: The signature Four Seasons Bed may be reason enough to stay at Four Seasons Resort Orlando. The ultimate beds are fully customisable, with mattress and topper options including Signature, Plush and Firm. Plus, moms-to-be can enjoy use of a full-body maternity pillow. The renowned beds are now even more suited to guests' preferences and ensure an incredible sleep.
10) Shopping Galore: It’s fun to shop for the little one before he or she arrives, and the Resort's retail boutique Fable has plenty of temptations to satisfy those who may be in the “nesting” phase. Don’t miss the ultra-soft custom logo baby blankets, adorable Missoni baby outfits, special Disney plush animals, and more that will make an ideal souvenir of an Orlando babymoon. The mom-to-be can select a beautiful piece of jewellery, a designer handbag, or one of many delightful bespoke finds at the Resort’s Wardrobe boutique as a personal babymoon souvenir.
Also, for those celebrating a babymoon with other children in tow, the Resort’s Kids For All Seasons program is available to entertain children ages 4 and older, complimentary from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm daily. Families will enjoy the Resort’s incredible connectivity to Disney, from an on-site character breakfast to access to Extra Magic Hours and 60-day FastPass+ Planning, and the Resort’s exclusive Explorer Island waterpark. Explorer Island includes a winding lazy river complete with a rapids section, two water slides, an interactive splash zone with water cannons, and activities including table tennis, beach volleyball, a rock climbing wall, and more. The Hideout at Explorer Island is a separate freestanding building offering the latest gaming systems, billiards and more.
This summer, the Stay Longer- Fourth Night Free package provides added value and gives an extra reason to do just that - stay longer and experience all the award-winning Resort has to offer. The Stay Longer- Fourth Night Free package offers a complimentary fourth night with every three paid nights, May 1, 2019 through September 30, 2019. Rates start at USD 479 per night after the fourth night free is applied. Numerous added values are included within the rate, such as the complimentary daily kids camp; kids five and younger dine free at resort restaurants; complimentary transportation to the Walt Disney World Resort theme parks; and complimentary access to the on-site waterpark, 24-hour fitness centre, and Spa relaxation areas. When reserving, guests who inform the reservations team that they are celebrating a babymoon will receive a special welcome amenity, and will automatically have a full-body maternity pillow placed in-room.
With all of the added values, plus the fourth night free and no resort fee, there’s never been a better time to celebrate and enjoy the unparalleled amenities at Four Seasons Resort Orlando.
Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World® Resort