Four Seasons Resort Orlando Celebrates the Launch of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Guests can discover a whole new land where a galaxy far, far away unfolds, as Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge opens on August 29, 2019 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort is celebrating the launch of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge with an array of special experiences to heighten guests’ engagement and excitement for the new experience.
“We’re looking forward to welcoming many guests who are coming to visit Walt Disney World Resort in celebration of this epic new land,” says Thomas Steinhauer, Regional Vice President and General Manager of Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort.
For guests who want to experience Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in its opening month, Four Seasons Resort Orlando has two great offers available through September 30, 2019:
- The Explore A New World - Disney Gift Card Package is for two and three night stays, and includes a USD 200 Disney gift card for every two or three night stay in a guest room, and a USD 500 Disney gift card for every two or three night stay in a suite. The Disney gift card can be used in a multitude of ways across Walt Disney World property, such as toward Disney theme park or water park tickets, dining and souvenirs.
- The Stay Longer- Fourth Night Free package provides added value and gives an extra reason to do just that— stay longer and experience all the award-winning Resort has to offer. The Stay Longer- Fourth Night Free package offers a complimentary fourth night with every three paid nights.
Kids For All Seasons
Kids For All Seasons, the Resort’s complimentary kids camp open daily from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, is making sure little ones know “the force is strong” with special themed activities offered various days of the week. The program will offer an inflatable moon-bounce obstacle challenge, space-themed crafts, relay races, lightsaber crafting, and more. Guests can visit the Concierge desk or Kids For All Seasons for the schedule of themed activities and Dive-In Movies.
Enjoy an out-of-this-world experience at The Spa, where one can easily be transported into another state of mind with The Spa’s incredible treatments. Get into the spirit with one of the following experiences:
- The Anti-Gravity Facial: Using micro-current technology, this non-invasive treatment dramatically tones, lifts and firms the tired muscles in one’s face and neck. A “facial fitness,” this treatment is known to yield a firmer, more contoured and youthful appearance. The Anti-Gravity Facial is available for 80 minutes, USD 310.
- Vibrational Sound Therapy: To help one truly feel like they are on another planet, the transcending Vibrational Sound Therapy uses peaceful sounds and vibrations from Himalayan singing bowls placed around and on the body. This treatment is available for 50 minutes, USD 185 and 80 minutes, USD 265.
Star Wars Themed Hair and Nails
At The Salon at Four Seasons, achieve the perfect manicure by choosing a “dark side” mani in all black, or a shade of grey, with special accents. Opt for a “stormtrooper” inspired version of a French manicure, with white nails and blue tips. For those leaning on the “light side,” guests can select a sparkling gold colour, such as the Elixir pearl shimmer polish or Thrive rose gold glitter polish, both by Spa Ritual.
For those wanting to replicate an iconic hairstyle inspired by Princess Leia or Rey, The Salon stylists are happy to shampoo and coif accordingly, starting at USD 140.
Feel other-worldly by experiencing one of the KNESKO Gold facial masks, offered at The Spa, which are known for their firming, age-defying and hydrating properties.
To reserve an appointment at The Spa, contact 407 313 6160.
Guests of Four Seasons Resort Orlando can enjoy the Extra Magic Hours benefit* with valid theme park admission for even more fun in the parks. Starting September 1, 2019 and lasting daily through November 2, 2019, guests staying at Four Seasons Resort Orlando can enter the parks as early as 6:00 am with new “extra, Extra Magic Hours,” that vary by park. Disney’s Hollywood Studios, including Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, Toy Story Land attractions and more will be offered from 6:00 to 9:00 am daily; Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park, including Pandora - The World of Avatar and other attractions throughout the park: 7:00 to 8:00 am daily; and Magic Kingdom Park from 7:00 to 8:00 am daily.
The Resort’s lobby level Disney Planning Center offers complimentary assistance with all Disney needs, including assisting guests with purchasing Park tickets conveniently on site, making Disney dining reservations, and much more. Additionally, the Resort offers complimentary transportation in a luxury motor coach to the four main Disney theme parks.
For a vacation to Walt Disney World Resort in perfect balance, guests can enjoy the Disney parks along with many on-site recreational activities at Four Seasons. A highlight of the Resort is a 5-acre (2 hectare) water park, including a winding lazy river complete with a rapids section, two water slides, an interactive splash zone with water cannons, and much more. Family fun abounds, with activities including table tennis, bocce ball, beach volleyball, a rock climbing wall, and more all found at Explorer Island. “The Hideout” at Explorer Island is a separate freestanding building offering the latest gaming systems, billiards and more. While children are having a blast at Kids For All Seasons, moms and dads can enjoy relaxation at the 18-treatment room Spa, or unwind in the paradise of The Oasis adult pool, for ages 21 and up, featuring cabanas and poolside cocktail service. Tennis aficionados will enjoy the three Har-Tru tennis courts and a variety of clinics, matches and more offered in partnership with Peter Burwash International. A spacious lakeside fitness centre is available 24-hours a day, with fitness classes ranging from yoga to cardio offered on a weekly basis. For more information, call 1 800 267 3046 or reserve online.
About Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
For the first time ever, there’s a place where one can live out their very own Star Wars story. Come discover whole new land where a galaxy far, far away unfolds all around. Guests will be immersed in the alluring offerings of a mysterious outpost that’s a haven for scoundrels, rogues and smugglers. Around corners and through back alleys, encounter strange creatures and alien languages. Touch ancient antiquities from across the galaxy. Build droids and a custom lightsaber, and be sure to drop by the cantina to sample the local beverages and curious concoctions. This marketplace summons your senses to life like never before.
* Some guests may require a voucher to access Extra Magic Hours Benefit. Please inquire at check-in. Extra Magic Hours Benefit must be used during the dates of your reservation. Please note that not all Walt Disney World Theme Park attractions are available during Extra Magic Hours. Extra Magic Hours schedule and available attractions are subject to change without notice.
Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World® Resort