This Leap Day, Celebrate the Gift of an Extra Day with Special Offerings at Four Seasons Resort Orlando
It happens once every four years, and this Leap Day, Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort would like to encourage guests to take their time and indulge in an extra day to reflect, restore, and reconnect.
Restore and Relax
To make the most of a bonus day, The Spa is offering a special Leap Day Spa Package, USD 229, to include:
- Option of attending a Sunrise (8:00 am) or Sunset (6:00 pm) Meditative Movement class
- Choice of one 50-minute Classic Massage or 50-minute Body Exfoliation
- Choice of one treatment enhancement: Scalp Escape, Muscle Relief, Luscious Lips, or Percussive Deep Tissue
- Express Manicure
- Any one item (entrée/smoothie/snack item) from The Spa’s Light & Fresh Menu
With three relaxation lounges, plus spacious locker rooms with a steam room, experience shower, and whirlpool, The Spa is an ideal way for guests to relax, unwind and #FSTakeYourTime. To reserve a Leap Day Spa Package, contact The Spa at 407 313 6160.
Taking Your Time at the Most Magical Place On Earth
Orlando, the theme park capital of the world, is an action-packed destination, and many try to squeeze in all the thrills that can be had without taking a break to properly restore and relax. For guests seeking a vacation in perfect balance, the incredible resort amenities of Four Seasons Resort Orlando await. The true sanctuary of the aptly named Oasis Pool provides the ultimate setting for a relaxing day. The Oasis Pool is the only adult pool in Walt Disney World Resort, where guests can unwind under the shade of a palm tree on a comfortable lounge chair. The scenery of the lakeside infinity pool and soothing sounds of the nearby fountain ensure a calm and peaceful environment. Guests enjoy discovering when they take that underwater swim, they may hear soothing music. While the kids are being entertained to their hearts content at the Resort’s award-winning Kids For All Seasons program, adults are glad they have taken their time to feel like they’re truly on vacation.
Wellness is a highlight at Four Seasons Orlando, with recreation and relaxation amenities offered on-site that are unparalleled in the destination. A club offering, Four Seasons Golf and Sports Club Orlando, offers locals a unique blend of championship golf, incredible fitness offerings including premier equipment such as Pelaton bikes and On Demand Fitness classes plus twice-daily live fitness classes, and personalised service. Resort guests and members enjoy classes such as the “reverse river” Aqua Fit class held in the Lazy River. The instructor leads guests in a class with water weights, walking against the current for resistance. In addition to golf, tennis, a 24-hour fitness centre and healthy culinary options, the 18-room Spa also is a highlight. The Spa offers treatments such as the high-tech, results-oriented cryotherapy and micro puncture facial, to the more indulgent signature spa services, such as the Healing Honey Treatment, La Floridian and Mindful Matcha Scrub and Massage.
“Many people put health and fitness on the backburner during their Orlando vacation, when really, it can be fully integrated,” says Thomas Steinhauer, Regional Vice President and General Manager of Four Seasons Resort Orlando. “For guests who want to be consistent with their healthy lifestyle while on vacation, the Resort makes it easy, as truly there is something offered for all ages and interests to enjoy.”
Restaurant and Bar
While the food at Four Seasons Resort Orlando is exceptional, it’s really the culinary talents and the personalities of the talented chefs that make memories for Four Seasons guests. For instance, at Ravello, the Resort's Italian restaurant, guests rave when they are able to interact with Executive Chef Fabrizio Schenardi, who is from Torino, Italy and grew up above his grandparents’ bakery. The Resort’s Executive Pastry Chef Rabii Saber was a 2019 Semifinalist for the James Beard Award for Outstanding Pastry Chef. Many guests love to have dessert and a nightcap at Capa, the award-winning rooftop steakhouse. It’s the perfect setting for guests to #FSTakeYourTime and enjoy a CapaTonic or glass of cava while viewing the beautiful Magic Kingdom Park fireworks display.
For registered Resort guests on property on February 29, 2020, the Resort is hosting a Sunset Social Hour, to revel in the beautiful sunset on this bonus day. From 6:00 to 7:00 pm, guests will be offered a complimentary reception with light bites and cocktail samples, with a full bar offered to those who would like to purchase cocktails or wine. The reception will take place on the Resort’s lobby terrace.
This Leap Day, Four Seasons Resort Orlando encourages guests to:
Enjoy Every Last Second:
- Lounge poolside a little longer, by having the Front Desk hold luggage and taking advantage of more time outdoors in the sunshine. The Late Departure Lounge is available for guests’ comfort and enjoyment as well as a full locker room.
- Reserve the service of a butler (fees apply) for a few hours to assist with packing items before departure. While bags are expertly packed, guests can enjoy more time for rest and relaxation.
- Leave the shopping to the experts: No time for souvenirs or to select a new outfit for the trip home? The Resort’s talented stylists from Wardrobe, the signature lobby level boutique, offer a customised “Style Chat” service. Guests can simply text message for shopping assistance via the Four Seasons App, and retail items can be delivered in-room, saving time and offering a convenience factor.
- While on the Resort’s complimentary bus back from the Parks, guests can use the Four Seasons App to place an In Room Dining order, returning back from the Parks to experience a wonderful meal together.
Learn Something New:
- Take a cooking class with one of the Resort’s talented culinarians. Four Seasons Resort Orlando offers a private demonstration kitchen, with the ability to conduct a variety of class options featuring global cuisine. Executive Chef Fabrizio Schenardi loves to demonstrate simple, fresh Italian dishes from his home country.
- Hit the links, or the expansive practice facility at Four Seasons Golf and Sports Club Orlando, and take a lesson with Director of Instruction Rod Cook or instructor Scott Blanchard. With TrackMan video swing analysis and their expert tips, the pros will surely have guests hitting more birdies in 2020.
- Experience a tennis lesson with tennis pro Alain Labreque, in partnership with Peter Burwash International. Lessons on the Resort’s three Har-Tru courts are an enjoyable, high-cardio workout.
- An array of fitness classes is offered twice daily, such as Boot Camp, Ab Blast, Sunset Yoga, and Reverse River. Try a new class and start or end the day refreshed and revived.
Experience Quality Family Time:
- Enjoy a Dive In Movie by the pool, with complimentary popcorn, as a fun memory for the whole family.
- Take a family float down the lazy river, “Drifters,” which takes around eight minutes for a complete loop.
- Participate in the Resort’s family activities at Kids For All Seasons, such as family karaoke night or trivia night.
- Reserve a poolside cabana for the ultimate “home base” by the pool, and enjoy poolside lunch and more while the whole family has a blast.
- Complete the Resort’s scavenger hunt: kids will love visiting all areas of the Resort, collecting passport stamps and redeeming the completed passport for a complimentary gelato at Lickety Split.
No matter how guests choose to #FSTakeYourTime, at Four Seasons Resort Orlando, there’s something special for everyone to make the most of this added day.
Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World® Resort