Top Six Reasons Honeymooners Love Four Seasons Resort Orlando
- Luxe rooms: Swoon-worthy guest rooms and suites in soothing colour palettes of teal and tangerine are modern, inviting and almost too good to leave. Features include a five-piece marble baths with in-mirror TVs, Bose surround sound to connect your iPhone via Bluetooth (replay your wedding playlist!), ultra plush beds, and convenient bedside “do not disturb” privacy indicator. Guest rooms are the largest square footage in Orlando, and each has a furnished balcony.
- Adult only pool: That’s right - the only true adult only pool on Disney property. For ages 21 and older, the lakeside infinity pool surrounded by cabanas is pure bliss. And it’s totally separate from the kids’ area, so you can enjoy the blissful serenity and calm. Cocktail servers are at the ready to serve up delicious Mojitos, Daiquiris and more.
- Couples' spa treatment rooms: Luxuriate in newlywed bliss at The Spa, an 18-treatment room sanctuary complete with co-ed relaxation lounge and a total of six couples’ treatment rooms. Experience a side-by-side Sticks & Stones or La Floridian treatment. Afterward, unwind in the Spa Solarium with side by side zero-gravity wave loungers.
- Fireworks views set the stage for romance. Park View accommodations offer spectacular vistas over the Magic Kingdom Park’s nightly fireworks display from the comfort of one’s furnished balcony; enjoy a glass of bubbly while watching the dazzling show.
- Gourmet dining: Couples who want to savour a delicious meal together will love the Resort’s six dining options, including the signature rooftop steakhouse, Capa - a Spanish-style restaurant with tapas on the menu and prime meats. The open kitchen keeps couples close to the action while the amazing terrace sits above the treetops and has great views of Orlando (and the nighttime fireworks). Capa was named as one of Wine Enthusiast magazine's Best 100 Wine Restaurants in the US.
- Active Pursuits: For couples who like to golf or play tennis, Four Seasons Resort Orlando offers an 18-hole Tom Fazio course, the Tranquilo Golf Course, plus three Har-Tru tennis courts, and also a full service, 24-hour fitness centre.
Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World® Resort